“Two dinners there in two days”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Millennium - MOVED

Millennium
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Jones
New York
“Two dinners there in two days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

Absolutely delicious food -- and I'm not a vegan. The service was impeccable, and I was especially impressed with the presentation. Each plate deserved a photo! Prices were quite reasonable with an impressive choice of wines by the glass.

• Visited December 2013

• Korean first
London, United Kingdom
“An AMAZING restaurant you so much so you forget its Vegan!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013

I'm a carnivore and went with my vegetarian girlfriend. All I can is WOW! Its probably the best food I have ever had. I challenge any carnivore not to have an amazing time! The food wasn't what I would call vegetarian or vegan it was on another plain altogether. Next time I'm in town I'm there!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank RadnipUK
Eugene, Oregon
“Huge Thanksgiving Disappointment”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 30, 2013

We were visiting San Francisco for Thanksgiving week, really looking forward to eating here. We walked in at 7:50 pm for our 8 pm reservation, and the place was a zoo, the waiting area over-flowing, and the vibe far from what one would expect from
an expensive restaurant that takes your credit card info in advance. We were told they were just seating their 7 pm reservations. Having just killed two hours walking around waiting for our 8 pm reservation, we were too hungry to wait another hour, so I told the hostess we would be leaving. She replied that I could take out my meal and eat it in my hotel room; really?

• Visited November 2013
“3 visits in 4 days”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

As a vegan I am always wary about eating out but I had heard about millenium and wanted to try it. I'm soooooo glad I did. Came back once with friends (who were not vegan and really enjoyed it) and another time by myself. Food, atmosphere and staff were all great!

Vancouver, Canada
“Vegan food that isn't trying to taste like meat alternatives”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2013 via mobile

Nice ambiance. Staff accommodating to out party which included a 1 year old. Menu can be difficult to decipher because of the multiple ingrediants in each dish, but they were tasty. Fun beer selection including gluten free options. Appetizers are tasty, order a few to try.