“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Millennium - MOVED

Millennium
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Jones
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I am a vegan so traveling can be a bit of a challenge. This gem of a restaurant was only a few blocks from my hotel. The food and service was excellent. I stopped in without a reservation and was seated at the bar for dinner quite quickly. Even if you aren't vegan, you will love the food.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
California
“Best - and it's vegetarian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

I'm a vegetarian, and love exploring vegetarian restaurants when I visit a new city. Using the TripAdvisor app and filtering by vegetarian has yielded lots of great options worldwide. The Millenium ranks right at the top. The setting is classic. The service was superb. And the food was wonderful! There are so many great options. The chef was also very willing to accommodate my wife's cilantro aversion. This is a great restaurant that happens to be vegetarian.

Visited July 2013
Long Beach, California
“Best vegetarian meal ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 4, 2013

We came here on a whim to please our vegetarian friend who had been putting up with our meat eating ways and EVERYONE enjoyed this meal. Each dish was on point from presentation, to taste, to texture. Even the cocktails were amazing. It was a bit on the pricey side but farely suited for the ambiance and the class that the restaurant exuded. The highlights included the sopes, the tamale, the saffron risotto, and the green tea dessert. The bartender even reccomended pouring some orange liqour on top of our ice cream. He probably thought we were alcoholics because of the amount of drinks we had been ordering. His suggestion was very well recieved.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Elegant Vegan Dining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

We dined here a couple of years ago when we visited San Francisco and had loved it. We decided to go back again this year during our road trip across the country. We loved it once again! If you're looking for a real elegant experience in vegan dining this is the place for you. All the dishes are not only deliciously prepared but they are a work of art to look at. It is pretty pricey though but then you are paying for the gourmet food and the beautiful presentation of the food. The service was good. The food isn't anything you could throw together in your kitchen. Their dishes take hours to prepare. I know because I bought their cookbook a few years ago. I love this place.

Northborough, Massachusetts, United States
“Don't let vegan scare you!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

On a recent vacation to San Francisco my husband was having difficulty finding dairy free items on most menus so we decided to try the Millennium. The entrees were amazing. I had the Brik Pastry Purse and he had the tempeh. What was even more amazing were the desserts. We went a second time just for dessert. The three we had were a cherry tart, Chocolate midnight and Strawberry layer cake. All the food was obviously freshly prepared with the freshest of ingredients. Again I was totally amazed at how delicious everything was.