“Best sushi ever”

Cross street: Jessie St.
Stockholm, Sweden
“Best sushi ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2011

Kyoya have the best sushi I have ever tasted and I have eaten sushi in 100+ places. Nothing beats Kyoya. If you give the place a low grade you don't known what you are talking about.

Yes, it's expensive, cost me 100 bucks the last time. If you're looking for a replacement for McDonalds you've come to the wrong place...

Go there in the evening and the service and the food will be excellent.

• Visited March 2011

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The $20 sushi dinner consisted of 8 pieces of California roll and 2 pieces of sushi. Really?! I took my revenge by...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2009

The $20 sushi dinner consisted of 8 pieces of California roll and 2 pieces of sushi. Really?! I took my revenge by chowing down on the complimentary edamame and grilled fish during Happy Hour.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Bowie, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bad Service/Bad Sushi”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2008

Not only was this the most expensive sushi that I have ever eatten it was the worst. We had reservations and we had to wait about 15 minutes to get our drink order and much longer to get our food. The only thing that was decent was my husbands shrimp tempura but that's hard to mess up...

1 Thank SnoopidAJW
Washington DC
“Horrible service”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2008

We were the second or third group seated for dinner and received our drink order quickly. However, an hour later we still didn't have our sushi. During the hour we waited, the two sushi chefs were just standing around, and as we were one of the first groups seated, they couldn't have been backed-up.

After waiting an hour and watching numerous other tables receive their food, we hailed the server, but he had no good answers. He did take action by bringing out the cooked steak ordered by one person in our party, but no other food. Do they really expect that one person to eat in front of everyone else? They offered miso soup to everyone else as a consolation. The server seemed "put-off" that we were bothering him and that we considered the situation to be unacceptable.

We then asked the manager to look into the delay but he could not figure out a solution. He said it would be another 15 minutes before the sushi would be ready. He seemed completely baffled about how to solve such a problem, and it wouldn't surprise me if it was his first day on the job. We ultimately decided to walk out unfed an hour and fifteen minutes after we sat down.

This is supposed to be a Michelin-rated restaurant, but that clearly must be a misnomer.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great for the misoyaki butterfish.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 7, 2008

Great for the misoyaki butterfish.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook