“table full of bar bites”

Morton's The Steakhouse
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: Union Square
Cross street: Post & Powell
Description: What began in Chicago in 1978 is now one of the most award-winning steakhouses around. For over 30 years, Morton's The Steakhouse has been on a mission to provide "The Best Steak… Anywhere." Focusing on quality, consistency and genuine hospitality, Morton's seeks to provide not only memorable cuisine, but a memorable experience. With fresh, succulent seafood and famed USDA prime-aged steak, it's no surprise that Morton's has thrilled diners all over the world. For a glimpse of a higher standard of steakhouse, come see the legendary Morton's experience for yourself.
Reviewed July 6, 2019

we had filet mignon sandwiches, 9oz filet mignon, and fresh cut potato chips, price was discounted as it was early..all were very good..quiet atmosphere except for one loud couple, location is great..good place to meet at the end of the day

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (1,375)

Reviewed July 3, 2019

We were visiting San Francisco and I chose to take my wife to Morton's for her birthday dinner. We were not disappointed. The steaks were excellent as were the sides. The service was fantastic. It is expensive, but it was a very good meal that we still talk about.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

We were there for dinner. Most of the time you need to have a reservation in order to be sure that you will eat. We had the kajune steak that is really spicy, but tasteful otherwise. The prices are a little bit high if you compare it to other steakhouses. The service is fast and very helpful and polite!

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 5, 2019

After having a super experience at Mortons in Anaheim La, I had the worst experience of my life in San Francisco, I paid a bill of 107 dollars and the supposed manager did not let me wait for the uber inside the restaurant, making me cold, even me asking for suppoosed manager beucase I ask for the manager and the told is me and not give me the name ! humiliating and I will never go to this restaurant again,

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed April 20, 2019

I usualy go to any Morton restaurant in different states,simply the best despite high bills,worths every penny

Date of visit: November 2018