“A mixed bag.”

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We visited and had three dishes - the salt and pepper squid was excellent, however the duck was extremely fatty and the chicken Kung Po contained some very fatty meat and was in a bland gravy sauce with no trace of the advertised chilli. Because of the mixed nature of quality felt very expensive but others seemed to be enjoying their food. It would seem we picked incorrectly from the menu!

1  Thank NinaTom
There are newer reviews for Yuet Lee

Reviewed March 10, 2012

The freshest chinese food at really great prices. Its where te locals eat.

1  Thank dannyboy69
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The restaurant was recommended by the owner of the convenience store down the street. The look of the restaurant was such that we might have passed it up without someone telling us about it. Good shrimp dish and mango chicken. My wife and I liked the meal and warmed to the kitschy atmosphere. A steady flow of locals and tourists at 7 PM on a Saturday night. Nothing fancy here; just good Chinese food.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Everything we ate, seafood, or shellfish, was excellent, fresh, and very tasty. Everytime I come to San Francisco, I come to this restaurant. The service is always friendly, and prompt. The decor and furniture are certainly well used. Excellent food trumps all!

Reviewed February 8, 2012

I grew up in Asia and recently moved to SFO. This restaurant is recommended by one of the old lady doing business in Chinatown for 25 years. I tried the "salty fish and chicken tofu clay pot" and absolutely love it.

The ambiance is not very fancy but who cares, as long as the food is good. A lot of Hmong Kong movie stars had been here, Jackie Chen and Eric TSANG Chi-Wa!

I'll definitely come back and try other dish!