“Genuine”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Between Taylor & Jones
Reviewed March 9, 2014

The food is excellent but what impressed me most was the genuine attitude of all the staff who really seem to understand the fundamentals of great customer service. Outstanding wine and a great sommelier!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Recently enjoyed private function dinner at Fleur de Lys. The dining room I'd draped in fabric tenting to the top and is gorgeous. Wine pairings with each course were delicious and perfectly matched. From amuse bouche to chocolates, each course had a distinct perfection and flavor. My personal favorite was salmon in a mustard seed based sauce. Just lovingly plated and excellent service.

Reviewed February 22, 2014

We booked dinner at this restaurant after reading positive reviews on this website. Maybe this raised expectations too high because I found the dining experience to be disappointing. The restaurant itself was not decorated to my taste whilst the elevator music played throughout the meal was very distracting. The service was overly attentive whilst drinks had to be changed due to objects floating in them.

The venison that I had for main was excellently cooked and the highlight of my meal but the duck terrine starter was tasteless and cheesecake desert was average. We have eaten at a number of high quality restaurants and this was easily the worst experience I have had at one. Considering how much this restaurant costs to eat at I would not recommend it to others.

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

My fiance treated me to a fabulous dinner at this wonderful restaurant. It was more amazing than I had hoped. The service was impecable. Professional yet personable. The food was beautiful and delicious. The atmosphere was elegant and comfortable. The kitchen was efficient yet quiet. Hubert Keller is a gem. This is a must for foodies and those looking for a very special evening.

Reviewed February 2, 2014

My fiance and I have eaten at Michelin restaurants across the country. We've eaten at all the big celebrity Chef restaurants, Fleur de Lys is easily the best. Often times I've dealt with pretentious and snooty staff at these places. You will not experience anything like that at Fleur de Lys. From the moment you walk in the service begins. We were seated in the middle of the restaurant which was surprisingly quiet, even with all the tables occupied. I attributed it to the fabric draped throughout and its sound absorbing potential. Our server was fantastic and orchestrated a dining masterpiece. We did the four course meal and wine pairing with each. Presentation and taste were perfect! My fiance, a huge Hubert Keller fan was able to take a picture with the Chef when he visited our table. Go, be amazed, and enjoy yourself. Thank me when you return!!