“Food and service really good”
Review of Puccini & Pinetti

Puccini & Pinetti
Reserve with OpenTable
Puccini & Pinetti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Union Square
Cross street: Cyrill Magnin
Transit: One block from Powell Street Cable Car line, Muni bart, F line and many busses.
Description: Welcome to the Family!
San Antonio, Texas
“Food and service really good”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I ate here for lunch with a friend of mine while at a meeting in SFO. ONe of the few places we found open for lunch on Sunday near Moscone Center. I had warm spinach salad w grilled chicken and my friend had grilled chicken panini. We both enjoyed. Service was attentive without being obtrusive. Would go here again.

• Visited November 2012

• Korean first
Arlington, Virginia
“Nice option in neighborhood”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I ate here my first night in San Francisco, and as I was walking to the restaurant I worried that it would be too touristy and therefore not very good. The second I walked in I felt better -- it was like a little oasis, cute and trendy. I went there because I saw online that they have a gluten-free menu. Because of my diet, I don't usually go to Italian restaurants. I wouldn't say the GF pasta was fantastic, but the service definitely was. It was sweet how 3 separate servers saw that I didn't have bread and tried to bring it to me, though I refused every time. The creme brulee was also delicious. :) Overall I thought that the cost was a little high, though I would go back the next time I'm in SF.

• Visited October 2012
Ray M, General Manager at Puccini & Pinetti, responded to this review, November 9, 2012
Awesome! Great to hear you enjoyed the creme brulee. Stop by and visit us the next time you are in SF, we have many gluten free options outside of the pasta world!
Shasta, California
“Convenient to the Parc 55 Hotel”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

This restaurant was directly across the street from our hotel and the kictchen was open late, two big plusses. Service was excellent, and our dinner delicious (although not memorable). Best dessert - the root beer float.

Visited October 2012
Evergreen, Colorado
“Excellent Value & Great Hotel”
Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

This was a fabulous find as is the adjacent hotel Abri. Great service and quality of food. The street view is vibrant and good mix of friendly patrons. I recommend the inexpensive happy hour.

Everett, Washington
“Delicious Italian Fare”
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I ordered a gigantic (I'm talking seven layer) plate of lasagna after I ran the Nike Women's Marathon. It was smothered in a bolognese sauce and topped with mozzarella. I found it to be quite delicious. My one complaint is that the center was a bit cold, which made it obvious that it wasn't freshly made. It was still very tasty.

Visited October 2012