“This restaurant is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Tadich Grill

Tadich Grill
Ranked #31 of 5,645 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Soups
Good for: Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Private Dining, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Financial District
Minneapolis
“This restaurant is awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

The Tadich is the real deal -- superb ambiance, "lifer" waiters who exude bonhomie and are extremely competent to boot, great seafood, very reasonable prices considering the quality and portions, and outstanding cocktails. Don't come here for cutting edge food. Do come for outstanding Cioppino. There's only one Tadich, and it's a treasure. I'm really glad to have eaten here because it's a true San Francisco touchstone. One recommendation: Because they don't take reservations, your wait will be shorter if you come as a couple rather than a threesome or foursome.

1 Thank Agiocambos

• Korean first
Loleta
“Dinner is even better than lunch!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014 via mobile

Had enjoyed lunch at Tadich Grill a few years ago so thought we'd try it for dinner. We got there early,about 5:30 and were seated quickly. I had seen their sand dabs on the Food Chanel and they looked good. Waiter was helpful and attentive but not pushy. Salad was fresh, crab cake was light and flavorful. Decor is old San Francisco. Charming.

Visited March 2014
Toronto, Canada
“Solid Old School Dining”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

Went here with the purpose of dining at San Francisco's oldest restaurant. They do no take reservations, so we were lucky to get the last table at the front by the window on the night we went. Atmosphere was fun and the food was decent but not exceptional. The food came out fast and piping hot but nothing really stood out. It was neat to say we dined here, but I am not so sure I would return.

Cibolo, Texas
“March visit”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

My family had a lovely evening here. Our waiter was outstanding. We loved the atmosphere, our cozy dining area and the food. Our wine was excellent and the steak just right. For a special evening in San Francisco, I loved it.

Visited March 2014
Boston, Massachusetts
“Old school dinning with style”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2014

Walking thru the financial district with friends t recently not sure where to go the neon light from their sign caught my eye. Not having a clue I walked in, didn't even look at the menu and went in. Quickly seated I was taken by the surroundings since I was to find out it's the oldest restaurant in San Francisco and the décor was old school with the story of the establishment on the menu. With so much to pick from since it's not the usual fare I had the Corned Beef Hash, Egg, Potato and Vegetable, a side order of fries thickly cut it was excellent, our waiter not very friendly but attentive, I was disappointed when he came by and started picking up our dishes up not asking if we wanted to take the remaining food not finished home and sure it was busy, water glasses always full but it's pricey in and you know just show a little appreciation for my business, I'll go back when I'm in the city but just know the food is very good, the service could be a bit better saying thank you really isn't that had