“Great experience, memorable evening”
Review of Tadich Grill

Tadich Grill
Ranked #24 of 5,737 Restaurants in San Francisco
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Financial District
Tamuning
“Great experience, memorable evening”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

We wanted seafood and one of our party suggested Tadich Grill. From the time we arrived to the time we left, the experience was perfect. The bartenders provided great service and when we were seated for dinner the waiter treated us like we were his only customers of the night. The food was fantastic and his recommendations spot on. I will definitely return on my next visit to San Francisco.

• Visited July 2013

• Korean first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Memorable, quality dining”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

My husband and I chose this restaurant based on other reviews. We popped in about 6 pm on a Monday night and after a warm welcome from the host, we asked to be seated at the bar. The bartender instantly engaged us in conversation asking about our hometown and if we were enjoying the city. We chatted for a bit and had a few cocktails (expertly prepared) and appetizers - prawn cocktail for me and octopus salad for the spouse. The portions were generous, delicious, and beautifully presented. For dinner, we asked for recommendations. Both the bartender and another guest quickly suggested the cioppani (sp?) - which my husband ordered, and I selected the ahi tuna. Again - absolutely delicious and well worth the price. We finished with coffee - which was spectacular - and more conversation. The room was packed, but we were made to feel like the place was reserved just for us. Excellent food, service, and atmosphere. Highly recommended!

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

My colleague and I tried this place based on the reviews. We sat at the bar, had a wonderful waiter and ordered the seafood cioppino. It was beyond delicious. I do agree that this restaurant was pricey, so I might think twice if I were paying for it myself; however, it has such a great vibe and food, the prices are almost forgotten.

Belvidere, Illinois, United States
“Great, but pricey”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

It was built around 1890 and was voted one of Forbes top 10 classic restaurants in the US. Every server is very, very polite and attentive. The food is extremely pricey, but good.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Brittney B
“History and great food”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Excellent food and service. Wonderful atmosphere. The wood fired grilled charcoal fish was outstanding. The small private dining areas were really conducive to talking. It felt like the finest private dining.