“Excellent food and vibe!”
Review of Kokkari Estiatorio

Kokkari Estiatorio
Reserve with OpenTable
Kokkari Estiatorio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 5,712 Restaurants in San Francisco
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Financial District
Cross street: Front St.
Toronto, Canada
“Excellent food and vibe!”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Food was great and the restaurant had a wonderful, vibrant energy. I waited a long time to get a seat at the bar where they served their full menu (there were no tables available). It was well worth the wait - I had great service and a wonderful meal! And bonus - an SF native sat next to me and we chatted - he told me about another great restaurant that I should try - one that is very different from Kokkari, so no real competition, but you'll have to check out my separate review of the restaurant to know which one it is - ha, ha!

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Sandra P

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
“Fantastic and Consistent!”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

Always a highlight of my visit to SFO. Excellent cuisine and service, great price and ambience. Fantastic.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank GOfliesglobal
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Great food and service”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

We decided to try a book a table at this restaurant between Xmas and New Year but found it to be fully booked which was disappointing. I left my name not expecting a cancellation but sure enough the next day they rang and confirmed a booking. We were very excited to go and were not disappointed. The place was decorated stylishly and has great ambience. From the moment we walked in, we were treated well and were seated quickly. The waiters were attentive and jovial and our orders taken promptly. The service was great as was the starters and main course. It was extemly busy and everyone was working flat out to keep things running smoothly. Although it wasn't a cheap place to eat, it was worth every penny and we loved our meal and the service was great.

Visited December 2013
1 Thank smileycamel
San Francisco, California
“Out of town visitors a must go!”
Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

Whenever we have family of friends visit we go to Kokkari's. Just amazing ambience and food. The wait staff is friendly and knowledgeable. Very good wine menu too. We have never had a bad experience here.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank BrentJensen
New York City, New York
“Good food great service”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Great food very nice service, we had lots of tapas and they were all delicious, very fresh ingredients,cooked to perfection, very tasty I would love to go back in my next visit to San Francisco and would recommend .it to all my friends

• Visited October 2013