“Great pizza, lousy music”
Review of Golden Boy Pizza

Golden Boy Pizza
Ranked #69 of 5,769 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I have been getting pizza by the slice here for many years. I love the pizza, and the location (the one in North Beach). The employees are nice, but the music is played very loud - heavy screaming music - makes me want to eat so fast to get out of there. But, can also just take the pizza slices to go and eat while browsing around North Beach. The pizza is great, thick, plenty of flavor, and crispy exterior crust - and I like how you can just buy it by the slice for a quick meal or snack.

There are newer reviews for Golden Boy Pizza

Reviewed July 26, 2013 via mobile

Seriously good slice of pizza. It's Sicilian style so one slice is filling. Our family of five each had a slice and a drink and our total was just over $22 with tax. The garlic clam pizza was so good with a crisp but not overdone bottom crust. My three sons liked it better than our hometown pizzeria.

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

Recommended by a local and we were so glad she told us about this place. I think we spent $20.50 on 5 slices and 3 refillable sodas. My teenaged son said it was one of the best pepperoni pizzas he's ever had. Tight accommodations, bar seating only. We had to split our party, but was good to stay inside. My daughter and I say right by the woman filling all the orders, she had a quick system. There was a short line the whole time we were there. You've got to try a slice of the parsley, garlic, clam also. I have never tried anything like that before and I was so glad I did. We sure dont have that flavor in NC.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

Stopped here for a late-night snack, particularly for a hungry teen. We wound up sitting at the counter, ordered several slices and counted the drunks (for fun) who kept arriving! Fun place, good food. Looks like the place to go when the bars start to shut down.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

Atmosphere is like being in the basement of an old building at a hard rock concert. Really unique, and pizza is amazing. Will be back.