“Beautiful Evening ...”
Review of Boulevard

Boulevard
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulevard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 5,775 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: SoMa
Cross street: Steuart St.
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We went to SF for the 30th anniversary of our fine dining group - we have shared friendship, families and work experiences while learning to cook and appreciate fine food and wine. Boulevard was our final night of a weekend in Napa, and we had a table looking out at the Bay Bridge. The food was amazing - ravioli di mare stuffed with lobster and shrimp, lamb T-Bone with peruvian potatoes, flourless chocolate cake with brown sugar ice cream - and the recommended wines were perfect. But Boulevard's staff makes the dining experience unforgettable - we didn't encounter anyone who didn't really seem to love their job. Worth every penny - I can't recall a better meal anywhere!

There are newer reviews for Boulevard

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Boulevard is a lovely, elegant restaurant whose waiters are exquisitely trained and personable. My husband's sole& my scallops were superb-but there was simply not enough of either! 3 scallops for $32 is absurd, and they were served on approximately 12 grains of rice. Rice is cheap! Try to use more of it!
My husband's sole had 4 tiny clams and no other accompsmiment. Mon Dieu! Serve it with a vegetable or some risotto.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Excellent food and atmosphere. My wife and I really enjoyed everything that we had and the service was excellent, friendly but not overbearing. It was a special evening.

1  Thank TKSMD
Reviewed November 4, 2013

If you want a fabulous meal with great service this is a must for any trip to San Francisco. We eat here almost every time we visit and have never been disappointed. When I made the reservations, I specified a table where we could sit next to each other and were given a cozy little half-circular spot that fit the bill. It's a bit noisy and seems always busy no matter what time of year we have gone. Would suggest reservations. While a bit pricey, it is a definite place to try in which you will find gustatory rewards with anything on the menu. Highly recommend!

Reviewed November 3, 2013

Went early as recommended as we did not have a reservation on our anniversary. We were seated almost immediately in a wonderful location by a window. Our meal could not have been more delicious or the service better. Have reservations again in November for my birthday.