“Love Boulevard! It's been a while since we ate there but the meal was excellent.”
Review of Boulevard

Boulevard
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulevard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #24 of 5,769 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: SoMa
Cross street: Steuart St.
Reviewed April 25, 2008

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
There are newer reviews for Boulevard

Reviewed April 14, 2008

This is one of the most overrated restaurants! Please please please do not waste your $ (and you'll waste quite a bit at this overpriced, tasteless restaurant!). I'm not quite sure why others have rated it so high, but let me just say that from start to finish, this meal was horrible. The mojitos were totally watered down--NO alcohol! Once we sat down, the menu looked really good so we decided to order an appetizer.... the pheasant ravioli. Well, this app was $18.50 and we received 3 very small raviolis... pretty pathetic. And it's not like the flavor made up for the small portion in the least! It was horrible! I then ordered the sea bass and my husband ordered the filet mignon. When we received our entrees, we were so unbelievably disappointed. My sea bass was completely flavorless and atop some watered down, bland risotto. Oh, and the fish weighed in at about 4 whole ounces. My husband's $42 filet tasted like top sirloin--chewy and over cooked. Don’t get me wrong, I don't mind small portions if the flavor makes up for it. Needless to say we did not look at the dessert menu. In fact, we got our check, paid the outrageous bill, and went straight to Little Italy in North Beach for some fabulous gnocchi and gelato!!! With so many amazing restaurants in San Francisco, please don't waste your time, money, and taste buds at this horrifically overpriced, bland restaurant!

2  Thank aig81
Seattle, Washington
Reviewed April 6, 2008

The evening didn't start out great. The waiting area was just soooo crowded and we waited 30 minutes beyond our reservation time. But the quality of the dishes made up for it. By the last course I had forgotten we had even waited.

Reviewed April 6, 2008

Great food, great service.

San Francisco, California
Reviewed April 3, 2008

Everything about Boulevard is excellent, but ask to be seated away from the bar if you want to properly enjoy your meal. The food is very innovative American, with an emphasis on fresh taste and decadence. Last time I was here I had both foie gras and sweetbreads. Delicious but occasional dining - otherwise I would weigh 500 pounds. Beautiful Pat Kuleto decor.