“The most tender lamb”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Boulevard

Boulevard
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulevard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 5,645 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: SoMa
Cross street: Steuart St.
Gaithersburg, Maryland
“The most tender lamb”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I was told that I would enjoy my experience at this restaurant. That was an understatement! The Dungeness crab was still in season so I started with that appetizer. The serving is sufficient to share, which I indicated my intent to split with a fellow diner and they served it already split on separate plates. I love it when restaurants do this. I hate to have to portion out food amongst plates when splitting. Then came the main course. The best lamb I have had out by far. It was super most and tender. The smoky flavor was an enhancement to the meat and far from overwhelming. The portion sizes were generous but not obnoxious. I was full, not stuffed. We finished with decaf cappuccinos, which were good, as well. They had cute little hearts designed in the foam. Just an added touch. We sat near the window that had a great view of the bay bridge. The ambience of the restaurant can cater well to business, social, or even a romantic dinner. San Francisco has great restaurants but this one should definitely make the list to try.

Visited April 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
San Francisco, California
“Greek to me”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

A Greek family remodeled the old Lyon's restaurant on John Daly Blvd. They offer Greek, and California cuisine and have been consistent since they opened a few years ago. Burgers, fried chicken and the best brunch in the Bay Area.

Visited April 2013
Singapore, Singapore
“Mind-boggling Good Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2013

I had one of the most delicious and memorable meals in my life (so far) in this restaurant during my recent trip to San Francisco. I had the spring artichoke soup, the lamb and a chocolate mousse with passionfruit sorbet and chocolate sauce. We were lucky enough to score a table by the window, so we had a wonderful night view of the Bay Bridge to go with the yummy food and excellent service.

San Juan, Puerto Rico
“Creative and upscale food, yet casual feel of the restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2013

We got a reservation here due to restaurants reviews online. Service was excellent, attentive but not overly in your face. Restaurant is big, nice, crowded and has an open kitchen. I agree with another reviewer about the Ahi appetizer, it was a good portion but no flavor what so ever. The rest of the food was fantastic and creative. Great quality and taste, we did love the quail ordered as an entree to share, it was perfectly cooked, excellent flavor and good portion. I also had the scallops for appetizer which was also very good. Drinks (cocktails) were perfect, bar service is not that expensive. Did not look at the wine list.

Midvale, UT
“Average, doesn't live up to the hype.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Was sent to Boulevard as a recommendation from a local. The views are great if you're lucky enough to get a window table near the Bay Bridge as we did. The Ahi app was barely edible, no substance or flavor. The food comes out as more of an art project then a meal, it's good, the service was excellent but overall just average. Look for something better, I have no idea how so many people think this place is so great, have they never been to Mastro's?