“Very good food”
Review of Boulevard

Boulevard
Reserve with OpenTable
Boulevard is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 5,860 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighborhood: SoMa
Cross street: Steuart St.
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We had a corporate dinner in their downstairs private room. The serving staff was very professional. Perhaps we expected too much by all of the awards on the wall, but food was quite good, not in the amazing category.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,644)

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

We had a corporate dinner here in a private room. The room was lovely except it was on the restaurant's lower level next to the bathrooms. During the evening many people who came down to use the restrooms stuck their heads into our room. I really didn't like that.

The food was very good but I wasn't as blown away as I thought I would be. I would definitely go back to give it a second try

Reviewed March 22, 2013

The food was not terrible not great. I did expect a lot more considering the reviews. Service was better than the meal which made it tolerable. I send my Ahi tuna app. back because it was unedible. The restaurant has a good location and over looks the bridge. I would look elsewhere for a more gourmet or 'foodie' experience, the dishes came across as pedestrian.

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Restaurant is conveniently close to Ferry Bldg. We took the ferry from Larkspur to San Francisco and walked to the restaurant. We were greeted by a friendly hostess and immediately seated. We had excellent appetizers and the seafood (swordfish) was delightful!! Impeccably served portions were delicious, and attractively plated. This restaurant was superb in all respects!

Reviewed March 18, 2013

We tried for a last minute reservation but could not get a table until 9-- a bit late for us on a Sunday night. The restaurant said that the bar and small tables in the bar area had open seating so we took a chance. We were seated right away at the bar area overlooking the food prep area. We loved this. Very entertaining and the food was special. Delicious, interesting and taste sauces, perfectly cooked to order and served with quiet attention to our needs. Totally loved this restaurant and it fully justified the price. Around $170 including wine and tip.