“Amazing food”

The House
Ranked #40 of 5,643 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Asian, Fusion
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Ellicott City, Maryland
“Amazing food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I went for dinner on Friday night, and we werw not expecting to be seated right away. We got totally blessed to ve seated right away. Atmoaphere was cozy and intimate. We ordered Grilled Sea Bass, Soy Glazed Salmon, wsabi house noodles with flatiron steak and couple other dishes. Food was amazing and we kept on "wowing" at the exquisite tastes. Price was more than reasonable. This was a definitely great find for good eating.

• Korean first
  • Turkish first
Grapevine, Texas
“Yummy!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

I chose the House because it had good reviews on TA and Yelp and was near the Hilton where I was staying...the part of town its located in was a little seedy, but not in a dangerous sort of way. Its a pretty small place so you may want to make reservations but I was lucky enough to get a table as a walk-in. Im glad I came here because the food was delicious! I had the Sea Bass and it was cooked perfectly and the flavors were were well combined. I had an appetizer, dinner, desert and glass of wine for $60, so it was reasonably priced. The service was awesome too...plenty of staff, everything came out quckly....very efficient.

Frisco, Texas
“outstanding”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

like any restaurant your experience will depend on what you order. my dishes where outstanding. ahi tuna, with some great sauces. a couple of appetizers were great as well. salmon roll, etc.

Sydney, Australia
“An unassuming charmer!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

Wow. What an impressive meal this was. I was visiting from Australia and had dinner on a Monday night with 5 friends. It looks like a very small, understated local restaurant, nothing fancy... but the food was just exceptional. By far the best meal I had in my week in San Fran (and it's a great eating city!) The seafood is very fresh and all the meals were cooked to perfection. I had the miso black cod for main which was out of this world, but tried all the dishes on the table and you would not be disappointed with anything you ordered. Presentation of all meals was superb - you'll want to take photos. We got through 3 courses (shared desserts) but the portions were generous - it all just tasted so good that we pushed on despite being full. You will need to book or go early, this place is no secret, so it's very popular. Service was efficient and they move people through without rushing you. Highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2013
Sydney
“Great Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2013

Arrived with a large group of 10 and was able to sample a variety of dishes. I had the seared scallop and the salmon in sake bonito broth, and both was delicious. Pity our stay in San Fran is short otherwise we would have returned for another round of good food at The House.

• Visited March 2013