“Should be listed with top breakfast spots!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mo's Grill
Ranked #66 of 5,626 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: North Beach / Telegraph Hill
Atlanta, Georgia
“Should be listed with top breakfast spots!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

This place was AWESOME! I had the breakfast burrito, which is HUGE! It was so good. I normally don't eat breakfast food but this thing was perfect! Sounds like it has a lot going on ingredients wise, but trust me... It's a perfect combination of it all. My boyfriend also ordered blueberry pancakes and he says they were the BEST he has had in a very long time. Fresh squeezed orange to top this all off. Was more than enough food for 2 people. The restaurant isn't fancy or anything but trust me and GO EAT HERE!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

• Polish first
“No frills, just great burgers.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2014

This place might not look much from the outside but the (large) burgers are definitely something.
I had the sourdough melt and it was probably one of the best burgers I ever had, simple as that, served with a large portions of fries.
The place has a nice typical diner's feeling, nice and polite service, it's superhonest in terms of price and there are nice beers as well.

• Visited January 2014
Espoo, Finland
“Hidden gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2014

We looked this up on Zagat and stumbled in on a wednesday night and we were not disappointed. The establishment looks like a normal average diner but the food quality was exceptional. We had the cheese burger. They were juicy and tasty cooked to your liking. Still, and maybe it was my fault and have to come again but would have needed a sauce on the side. Fries were also good, not the best I ever had but clearly good. Service was exceptional and what I really enjoyed was my friend parking the car and she serving me my beer first and literally 5 seconds after he walked in his. Now thats service!

Visited January 2014
Tucson, Arizona
“Don't walk past this quaint restaurant.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 10, 2014

Was on our way to another popular breakfast place in North Beach and as usual had a long line. So we decided to try something different and yes we found Mo's Grill. Had an awesome breakfast. Made mine one of their famous hamburgers and didn't regret not getting breakfast. Very delish and a fun place to visit.

Visited January 2014
El Mirage, Arizona
“Great burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013 via mobile

One if the best burgers I've had! Amazing fries too. You can sit at the bad and watch them make all the food. The burgers are cooked on a rotating grill and are super juicy and delicious. Not the cheapest burger place but they're worth it!