“Very good!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hunan Home's Restaurant

Hunan Home's Restaurant
Ranked #126 of 5,626 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Local cuisine, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Chinatown
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very good!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2014 via mobile

Very good food. We heard of this place from a nearby tea store. Everything was tasty, came fast and the price is good. We highly recommend it!

• Polish first
Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States
“Try the orange chicken”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2014

Three of us enjoyed dinner here and we split up our entrees so everyone could have a taste. We tried orange chicken (my favorite), spicy beef and a spicy seafood mix (I forget the names). The food came in large portions and was packed with flavor.
The decor is Chinatown all the way, it reminded me of my favorite Chinese restaurant in D.C.'s Chinatown - Tony Chang's.
Try the fried bread for a unique and tasty appetizer!

• Visited March 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
California
“Great value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2014

5 of us - a few beers, appetizers, 5 entrees, 1 dessert - all for $125. The staff was great in helping us celebrate a family birthday and the honey walnut chicken melts in your mouth! Moo shu pork was awesome and beautifully served. Thank you!

Visited March 2014
Minneapolis, Minnesota
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mmmmmmm ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

Fresh food made to order. GOOD service. A China town must! Visiting from Mpls and we are all about the food and this place is serious about their cuisine!

Savannah, Georgia
“Good Chinese Home Cookin'”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband and I came here during our stay in San Francisco based on other TripAdvisor reviews. It met our expectations for the most part. The interior of the restaurant wasn't anything fancy; if anything, it was slightly outdated but I usually love those kind of places! We ordered the Sizzling Rice Soup, Potstickers, Hunan Spicy Garlic Chicken and the Hot Spiced Bean Curd. The soup was the best dish in my opinion, followed by the chicken and the potstickers. The bean curd was just ok....but I guess 75% satisfaction is pretty good. The servers aren't especially personable but they aren't rude either....just very efficient. I would recommend this place if you're looking for some un-American Chinese food in Chinatown.

Visited January 2014