“Amazing food”

Cuisines: American, Indian
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Civic Center
Reviewed July 1, 2014

The food is amazing. I got a mushroom wrap and it was delicious. My girlfriend eats there all the time, she loves it too!
The only down side is the wait once you have a table. You have to catch the attention of the waiters to get them to come to you. They will not pass (or rarely) to see if everything is okay, or if you need something. Other than that, amazing!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

We enjoy going to Ananda Fuara whenever we're in the city to go to the theatre. Sure there are a bunch of restaurants near Geary and Powell, but the ones I've been in feels like they cater to the tourist. Not here -- dine in and be served by the friendly wait staff or call in for a pick up meal. Recently I had the pine-nut ravioli with a lemon creme sauce -- delicious! The ingredients they use are fresh and always tasty.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

We went here twice during our visit in San Francisco! We are a mixed group of Europeans, Australians and Indians and we were all very happy with both the service, price and the excellent food!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Really nice vegan meal! I had a burger and hot chocolate, burger was delicious, one of the best I ever had. They also have variety of deserts. I don't leave in San Francisco and was taking BART after visiting Asian museum. The location of the restaurant was perfect for me and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of food!

Reviewed March 1, 2014

Really good vegetarian meal in San Francisco. It's relatively easy to find good food in the city, but Ananda Fuara stands out for being above the average insipid vegetarian food. Portions are big, staff is very friendly and service is fast.