“You can't refuse this oily garlicky Roasted Crab!”
Review of Crustacean

Crustacean
Ranked #157 of 5,839 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Asian, Seafood, Vietnamese
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I miss the taste of "Roasted Crab", soon after I eat it! I can't avoid stopping at the Crustacean in San Francisco. (Beverly Hills either.) when I travel CA. I always regret I don't have big stomach enough to choose, other than magically seasoned "Roast Crab and Egg Noodle" super combination. I really expect the other menu must be excellent, but I've not had a chance to taste them thus far.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Their Roast Crab with butter garlic, butter salt and pepper is a must when visiting San Francisco. Service was spotty on this visit. Waiter was not very attentive.

Reviewed April 30, 2013

This is a very nice restaurant for a good feed of crab. We had the roasted version and even though our fingers were covered in sauce - definitely messy - we were not disappointed and had a great night out with friends. Starters were not necessary as we were very, very full after the meal, however that didn't stop us from trying the squid and prawns first. There is no particular view to speak of and it was rather cold inside. We had a very accommodating and nice waiter who was engaging in conversation with us throughout the evening and still did his job. He seemed like he really enjoyed working with people and for the restaurant. One hiccup was the lift that we used to enter the restaurant sounded as if it was on its last legs, scrapping the side of the walls - needs attention. We would recommend it for the food and a friendly atmosphere.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

I went to San Francisco for a conference and everyone mentioned that it was imperative to try Crustacean! I went to the restaurant on my last night in town. I ordered the crab and the noodles! It was the most amazing meal ever! The staff was wonderful but the food was sensational!!!! This is definitely a place you should eat while staying in San Francisco!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

What is really there to say...the best Roast Crab ever and a " must go place"
Have gone many many times with family,friends, people from out of town, foreign visitors etc. Not a single disappointment yet.

Will go there many more times in the future!