“YUMMY!!!”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Haight-Ashbury
Reviewed January 11, 2014

Grabbed dinner here after a long day of travel and it was wonderful. Great selections from salads, soups, pastas and a great selection of kids menu options.

Reviewed December 7, 2013

I was treating myself three times in a week with their fabulous Castro Omelette. Each time, it was the same good quality. Service personal, was very friendly too.

Really, great place for any breakfast food! Nothing else to say that it is well worth it.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Enjoyed a late breakfast here while visiting family in San Francisco. The generous portions made cleaning the plate difficult but you really wanted to as everything was so delicious!

Reviewed October 22, 2013

I ordered "Prawn & Giant Shanghai Noodles in broth" at Squat and Gobble the other day. It was a huge bowl of Shanghai greens, bamboo shoots, mushrooms, bell pepper, bean sprouts, cabbage, water chestnuts, garlic, ginger, spinach, carrots, lemongrass, coconut oil and home-made noodles! So nutritious and delicious - superior in quality as well as humongous in quantity - I asked for two containers to bring the leftover home and enjoyed to the last drop!

Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I fell into this restaurant making our way to the Presidio, as it is away from central San Francisco. I had the french toast, which was fabulous with homemade whipped cream and strawberries. My husband had some kind of omelette with rosemary potatoes, that were wonderful. Presentation was beautiful. It was a clean, nice place for breakfast. Staff was very helpful in pointing us in the right direction for our planned excursion. Will definitely go back here on our next trip to San Francisco.