“Fabulous for Breakfast”

Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Haight-Ashbury
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I fell into this restaurant making our way to the Presidio, as it is away from central San Francisco. I had the french toast, which was fabulous with homemade whipped cream and strawberries. My husband had some kind of omelette with rosemary potatoes, that were wonderful. Presentation was beautiful. It was a clean, nice place for breakfast. Staff was very helpful in pointing us in the right direction for our planned excursion. Will definitely go back here on our next trip to San Francisco.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had quite an enjoyable "breakfast at lunch" here. You see, I'm not one for breakfast, as I'm usually sleeping through it. So it's usually a quick cereal for me in the "morning" as I'm not a huge fan of eggs.
I love crepes. And Crepevine, I mean Squat and Gobble is good. I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between a Crepevine crepe and a Squat and Gobble crepe. But in this case, it's a good thing.

I ordered the Italian and when it came, I was starving. I started on the potatoes. Crisp on the outside and tender on the inside seasoned with rosemary. I moved on to the crepe and man was this huge. The chef didn't skimp on the sausage or the cheese. Cheese lovers, this is your calling.

My friend had the Salmon Fettuccine. I'm normally not a big fan of capers but the dish was so creamy and savory, I couldn't resist. However, their garlic bread was under seasoned.

I'd definitely come back to try some sweet crepes.

Generous portions. Quality and Quantity

Reviewed October 2, 2013

Very good food with reasonable prices and lots of choices. When you walk in, get in line and order. Take a seat, and they will bring out your food when it's ready. Everyone is friendly and helpful, It's been about two months since we were there, and my bad memory won't let me remember what the four of us ordered. But I can tell you, everything was delicious! I highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed September 11, 2013

We only had drinks and a good choc chip cookie, as it was the middle of the afternoon.
A group was eating near us and the food looked AWESOME. The prices we very reasonable for the city, I was shocked how cheap and beer - wine and cookie was.
Only wish we had eaten breakfast or lunch or dinner here.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

It is often difficult finding a suitable dinner venue for adults and children. This place was ideal for us with a 9 and 11 year old.

Friendly staff, lots of room, multiple tv screens, lots of choices, but not too many options that it becomes a chore to decide on what to eat.

It was as basic as grilled cheese for the fussy one, a filling burger and fries for the other and a further range of pastas, risottos, fish and meats for us.

All of this accompanied by boutique beers, wine and yummy desserts. More than enough to satisfy all.