“Tommy's Joynt a San Francisco Favorite since 1949”
Review of Tommy's Joynt

Tommy's Joynt
Ranked #105 of 5,801 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American, Delicatessen
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This place really reminds you of bygone era. They have very reasonable prices, Great sanwiches and Daily Specials. I usually get the Rib Eye on freshly baked San Francisco Rolls. They also have Buffalo Stew, which I will try in the future. There are over 100 beers available and a full bar. Good basic fare. There is usually a line, but it moves quickly. Plenty of Old San Francisco atmosphere on the walls.

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I REALLY enjoy going here for lunch or dinner anytime I can get to San Francisco!!!! The sandwiches and the service are always TOP NOTCH and the atmosphere is so cool. This was my second trip to Tommy’s and it did not disappoint my expectations in any way!!! GOOD FOOD, GREAT SERVICE and a FUN atmosphere!!!!

1  Thank Richard W
Reviewed March 6, 2013

A busy happy dining scene. Free pickles, Corned beef, buffalo stew,turkey legs are very good. The walls and ceiling are to beheld.

Reviewed March 2, 2013

Awesome food! I had the turkey dinner plate which was under $10. The turkey was super juicy! There was so much on the plate I ended up taking my leftovers with me back to the hotel, but instead gave my leftovers to a homeless person, who really appreciated it! My husband had the ham sandwich which was super huge and full of very good juicy ham. I will always go back to this place whenever I'm in Frisco!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Had the pasta of the day (spaghetti) - there was lots of it for very little cost. My friends had the turkey a la king. I can see why this place is popular. There were a lot of people there and it was between lunch time and dinner when we went on a weekday.