“Amazing interior, excellent coffee”
Review of Sightglass Coffee

Sightglass Coffee
Neighborhood: SoMa
Description: Sightglass is an independent, sibling-owned coffee company in San Francisco. To us, a good craftsperson works tirelessly to perfect and deliver excellence. At Sightglass, coffee is our hands-on craft. Because coffee is a seasonal fruit, we source it from origin in tiny, freshly harvested lots.
Reviewed April 25, 2013

It has an amazingly designed interior that give you the feel of being inside some factory and the machines actually work ;) And the coffee is simply awesome, you ve got plenty of choices but you get some real good coffee here. There could be a cue if land up there for your early morning coffee but if you are in San Francisco, don't give it a miss.

There are newer reviews for Sightglass Coffee

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We hit all of the big coffee locations during our stay, and this was the most beautiful space - very open, modern industrial, and only 1 taxidermied animal! We ordered a pour-over and a latte, as well as a few pastries (the pastries weren't delicious, but it isn't a bakery!). The baristas were clearly talented here, but were the most smug that we came across. Otherwise, great place!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Beautiful open space. These people know how to roast and serve coffee! Espresso, brewed, and pourover coffees that were delicious. No wifi. Many cool seating arrangements including front row watching them roast. I agree that this is one of the best places to enjoy coffee.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Although the baristas weren't particularly friendly, the coffee was delicious and there were lots of places to sit. They have a huge space that's very open and very rustic in decor, so it was a great, calm environment to just sip coffee and chill out for a few minutes.

Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

I can tell they care about coffee and are on top of the scene here in SF. However, I'm not super impressed with their drip coffee—it has nice body but maybe I just don't like the beans much. I am more of a latte gal so need to try that next time!

The space is great though, and I love getting to watch the roasting process. I love that the new style is so utilitarian.

I didn't try the food, just coffee.