“Total Family Fun!”

$12.00*
and up
7D DarkRide Admission at Pier 39
Reviewed July 3, 2017

Take a minute to play no matter how old or young you may feel that day! You can choose from several options for your interactive experience. We had the Zombie attack ride where we had to hunt Zombies and save the humans. You enter a theater and sit in reclined seats with 3D glasses and a laser gun to blast away Zombies on an oversized movie type screen. As you complete against everyone in the room with you the ride will tally the results of your "kills" and show the ranking at the end of your experience. Super fun!

Date of experience: July 2017
"tickets"
in 18 reviews
"wolves"

Reviewed June 19, 2017 via mobile

This experience was entertaining and fun.

I would not recommend any 3D experience for very young due to eye development.

It's affordable.

They have a couple of different interactive 7D experiences by triotech (ride maker)

They offer younger experience

A racing experience which you shoot at villains with skulls

And a more darker theme

They have a picture service to capture that classic moment

The seats are buckled

Your trigger finger and muscles may get tried form the shooting fun

They keep score of who gets the most points and who got the least

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed May 12, 2017

I had a whole day to "kill" in SF between appointments. So, as any good tourist should, I ventured down to pier 39 where I discover the 7D experience. Who'd have known I could kill zombies in a post apocalyptic world and not have to worry about Negan breathing down my back.
It was worth giving up my half eaten ice cream cookie to catch the next showing. I walked away feeling refreshed and with a whole new outlook on life.
They come at you fast and the ride made me feel as though I were really "in it".
Too bad it wasn't a longer ride, but egh, I killed zombies on pier 39. .

Reviewed April 14, 2017 via mobile

This was a brain out activity where we were taken on a stationary zombie laser shooting experience. It was well bought out, well delivered package. The 7d experience was great, I was a bit unsure about my 9 year old doing it but it did look like a computer experience so that concern was allayed quite quickly. I won!
Great fun for 10-15mins.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 4, 2017 via mobile

We did 3 of the 7D experience rides, there are apparently 6 total. They were quick but lots of fun. The graphics were great and the "guns" were easy to use. I think my son would have liked to do them all. Would be a perfect rainy day activity. However, there was a small child who vomited immediately after his ride was over, so if you have a weak stomach or just ate you may want to think twice.