“Great value for money”
Review of Lolinda

Lolinda
Reserve with OpenTable
Lolinda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #104 of 5,775 Restaurants in San Francisco
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mission District
Description: A new kind of Argentinian Steakhouse that combines Latin American flavors with Californian sensibilities
Reviewed March 30, 2013

Lolinda is a very lively restaurant located in the colorful Mission area. Noisy but very positive atmosphere, excellent argentinian food essentially meat, huge portions for very little price. It really changes from the usual american steakhouses, at Lolinda you can eat with your meat excellent grilled vegetables and a very large choice of starters like squid or lentils salad. All in all we spent a very good evening with a melting pot of san franciscans.

There are newer reviews for Lolinda

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

One of the loudest restaurants I've ever been to. (We were curious as to just how loud, so I downloaded a decibel reader. 100 decibels. But I digress ...)

Food was superb. I started with a great tomato soup; wonderfully savory abd spicy, followed by a great steak, cooked perfectly. (So good, half of it made one of the best steak sandwiches I've ever had a few days later.) My wife had ceviche and a salad and pronounced them both top notch.

Service was great, friendly and attentive without hovering. Cocktails and dessert were above average, too.

Fairly expensive, but I felt we got what we paid for, even with the noise. I'll happily return.

Reviewed March 13, 2013 via mobile

Hosted a 15 person client executive dinner here, on the recommendation of a friend. As we pulled up to the unassuming exterior...I was becoming skeptical about the choice. Drab. Gray. Almost missed the sign. But man...once you enter...greatness! Dark but stylish decor without being trendy. And the food---Every single course brought unique offerings with a compelling burst of flavor in each bite. Best item---the pork belly.

Such a delicious choice. And the service...absolutely impeccable. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed December 22, 2012

read about this restaurant while we were in San Fran for a short holiday, made a reservation same day and what a terrific place in the Mission district! the food was superb, Argentine style dish for us both and the service was so friendly and attentive! a cool interior and the place was hopping on a Monday night! Highly recommend especially if you like places a bit off the main track and unique.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

We recently went to Lolinda for a Birthday Party and it was fantastic!! The food was quite yummy and also quite different then other restaurants!! For all you Foodie's out there I highly recommend you stop by!! You will LOVE the menu and the food is OUTSTANDING!! I was there with a large group of people and we practically ordered the whole menu and ate family style. It was fun tasting all the different plates and each one was FANTASTIC!! I look forward to going back!! Oh and the music they play throughout the restaurant creates such a fun vibe!!

Highly Recommended!!