“Great food and service”
Review of Rich Table

Rich Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Rich Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #141 of 5,800 Restaurants in San Francisco
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Hayes Valley
Cross street: Oak St
Description: RICH TABLE is the culinary vision of Chefs Evan and Sarah Rich. With over three decades of combined experience in San Francisco and New York high-end restaurants, the team brings with them a wealth of talent, knowledge of quality foods and wine, and connections with the best farms and purveyors. RICH TABLE is a place with no dress code, where the food speaks for itself. Evan and Sarah believe that eating out should be relaxed, fun and exciting. It should remind you of the good times you share with family while introducing you to new tastes in the company of friends. The staff at RICH TABLE will use their years of experience to provide food that is expertly prepared and served, while set in a surrounding that is modern, convivial, and comfortable. We can't wait to cook for you and have you at our table! Evan and Sarah Rich
Reviewed January 5, 2014

The food was a bit different from the usual (eg) sardine chips. I am not a vegetarian but the non- meat dishes sounded good and were really tasty. There were dishes to share or mains to have all to yourself. We would defintiely go back. Even the black tea we finished with was fantastic.

Reviewed January 3, 2014

Happening with the best olives I've ever eaten. At times the service was slow but the food made up for it.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Everything we ordered were very flavorful and service was prompt. Must go if you can get a reservation.

Reviewed December 31, 2013

After a great birthday dinner at Rich Table in early November and raving about it at work, my manager gave me a gift certificate to go back to Rich. My wife and I used the gift this past Saturday.

Since we had a great time seated there before, we asked to be seated at one of the large farm tables which had two seats open. We were told it was reserved for a party of six which never materialized, and another party of two was seated there not long after us.

We had the Chef's Tasting again, I highly recommend going this route, great value, more tastes, delicious. The food is excellent and never lets down.

I know it was a busy Saturday, but for $320/2 people, the service, timing and attention to detail wasn't the same as it was on our first visit, a Sunday. I had to flag servers down when we were out of wine, empty plates sat on our table for longer than expected.

Shouldn't service be consistent from one night to another no mater how busy?

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Dried porcini doughnuts raclette may sound a litle unusual but oh my goodness what a way to start your incredible dining experience at Rich Table. Another must try is the burrata puntarelle, shiso, meyer lemon, plancha bread. How they made this burrata taste so light and refreshing I'll never know but it was incredible. I had the rainbow trout and yes, it was also fabulous. My dinner partner had the steak and said it was also very tasty. It may seem impossible that we had room left for dessert but dark chocolate ganache with candy cane ice cream will complete your simply divine culinary experience at the restaurant. Service was fabulous - none of that foodie arrogance. Our server was knowledgeable and helpful with ordering - everyone was friendly all around. Great evening.