“Nice cafe!”

Neighborhood: The Castro
Albany, New York
“Nice cafe!”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We were looking for a place to have a light lunch. We were very happy with our wraps. Ingredients were fresh and delicious. We liked it so much we went back for breakfast the next day. There are only a few small tables but we didn't have to wait. Give it a try!

Visited July 2013

“Great Thai Chicken Salad”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Loved the Thai Chicken Salad so much that I went back to have it the next day. Grace, Maria, and Delia are so lovely and care about their customers. I love this cafe :o)

Visited June 2013
seattle
“Fun, energetic environment with delicious, moderately-priced food”
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

I met a friend here for breakfast one day and returned with my husband and son for brunch the next. The service was fast and friendly. The diverse menu had a great selection of items for all meals. The atmosphere was casual and energetic. The coffee was fantastic. We ate out on the 3rd floor patio area, although a coffee shop exists on the first floor. Next time we visit San Francisco, we will definitely return here.

Boston, Massachusetts
“really surprised me...in a good way.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

When we first walked in for breakfast and I saw old looking pastries hanging out in the glass under the register I wasn't really sure about this place. We went up the 3rd floor for sit down service. The coffee was very strong which I like. And the food was very good! I got the classic breakfast burrito but subbed the tortilla for toast. We also all split the blueberry lemon pancakes which we were fighting over as it got down to the last bite. The only thing I didn't like was the portion size, it was so much food! Service was decent. She took our order and then said something about "oh that's a lot to remember" ...well then write it down. But she got it right and the food was good :)

1 Thank jrleary423
Arlington, VA
“Excellent Fresh Squeezed OJ and Mimosas”
Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

Stumbled across this gem searching for a less crowded quality breakfast place in the Castro.

Cafe/Lounge area for coffee patrons on the first two floors. Restaurant seating is up on the third floor - indoor/outdoor porch has excellent views of the Castro and surrounding neighborhood. Relaxed and not crowded.

Latin breakfast menu. We had the fresh squeezed OJ and bottomless mimosa (which also used the fresh squeeze OJ) were Excellent. As other reviews have said, the omlettes and scrambles are very tasty. Well seasoned and nicely sized. A good value for the quality of the food. Minus the bottomless mimosa - $15 a person for a good sized breakfast