“Fast and filling”

Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Union Square
Neighborhood: Union Square
Reviewed September 23, 2012

My teenage sons enjoy this place more than I do. It is however a lot better than a McDonalds both nutritionally and filling wise! Cheap and cheerful and hits the spot.

There are newer reviews for Chipotle Mexican Grill

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Ok, it's fast food, but for $20 we got 2 main courses, loads of advice about gluten free food and a smile with service. The food was better than anywhere else we ate and a fraction of the price.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We discovered this place when we were very hungry and didnt know where to go...we thought mexican version of subway. We had the bowl and a wrap with everything, food was tasty and a good price. Always busy!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Great tasty, wholesome meal for decent price. I had been to the Chipotle Mexican grill branch in Serramonte Boulevard Colma, near San Francisco.The chicken burrito bowl was very tasty and filling. I liked their service. Waiting time is less. I am not sure whether the food is authentic Mexican or not, but what they served was excellent in taste as well as price and also the portions. I also enjoyed the beautiful road and traffic view from the place I am sitting. I would like to visit this place again.

Reviewed August 27, 2012

Tasty fast food, made fresh for you and quite healthy too. Good value. Shame this chain has not yet made it to the UK.

1  Thank Mrs_Pound