“A must go! Make your trip get culturally much more rich.”

Wild SF Walking Tours
Haunted SF: Murder, Mystery and Ghosts
Ranked #6 of 284 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Free tours and funky, in depth history of SF’s coolest areas led by artist-guides. Understand the social movements and heroes who helped define San Francisco, with brilliant storytelling and a local's perspective.
Osasco, SP
“A must go! Make your trip get culturally much more rich.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Definitely a must go. Nothing like being guided by brilliant and funny guys that really love and know the city. Not only showing some of the highlights of some important districts of the city, but also, telling the history and making you get involved culturally. If you like San Francisco (and call it this way, please!), you'll double like it!

Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, June 4, 2014
Thanks for the review! Glad you had an awesome time--see you again!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great free walking tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

I have been on many free walking tours around the world and every single time I have met very dedicated young people showing us tourists their city in a way I could not have been able to experience when on my own.

I did both tours of the Wild SF Walking tours and I loved how they tour guides resembled SF with their appearance themselves. Their tours have a chronology and are easy to follow. They don't want to sell me anything to make profit and I can feel that they do this because they enjoy. In a newsletter they even offered us to go out together on the weekend! What better way to get to know the local scene!?

Their tours were both entertaining and insightfull. In just two days I have learned a lot about the city - more than in two trips that I have been here before. I would highly recommend anybody to do both of their tours.

1 Thank Maxowski
Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Thanks for the review! We love this city and are always glad to share it with others, especially when they're open minded and ready for an adventure like you are. Let us know when you're back in SF! -Wes
San Francisco, California
“New, Fun, And An SF Necessity!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Even locals who have lived in SF for years should see this tour! There is always something new to learn and these guys are the best teachers for SF history. Their tour is full of fun and informative stories and their personalities are refreshing and captivating! If you are new to SF or just looking for a good time, make this tour a must!

Visited April 2014
Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
So glad you enjoyed the tour, Andrew--we always hope that both visitors and locals (like you!) can find something exciting and new about the city with Wild SF!
Montreal, Canada
“The best tour I ever took in my life!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2014

Our guide Jay Jo was fun and really interesting! He took us to Castro and Mission districts and I gave us really interesting background infos and showed us some very cool hidden spot. A fun, wild, pleasant and educative way to visit Sf (but please don't call it Frisco ;)).

Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Vanessa, so glad you had a great time. Your words mean a lot, and we're always working to make the tours even more engaging and fun for visitors. See you next time!
Montpellier, France
“Perfect way to discover the city”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

The two guides are funny, they know the city like nobody else. I spent two very good moments (I did the two walking tours they offer).
Everybody (even people who live in SF) should do it !

Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, June 1, 2014
Thanks, Theo! Since you've been on both tours, you'll have to come back once we launch our new tour, a pub crawl :) Until then!