“What a great tour - entertaining and unique”

Wild SF Walking Tours
Haunted SF: Murder, Mystery and Ghosts
Ranked #7 of 285 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Free tours and funky, in depth history of SF’s coolest areas led by artist-guides. Understand the social movements and heroes who helped define San Francisco, with brilliant storytelling and a local's perspective.
Sydney, Australia
164 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 183 helpful votes
“What a great tour - entertaining and unique”
Reviewed March 9, 2014

Wow, what can I say?! This was one of the best walking tours I have done. It was a truly unique experience. The guide JJo was really entertaining and knew his stuff, and even played a few original songs for us on his guitar. He was more than happy to answer any questions and even took some of us out to lunch after the tour. This tour made my time in San Francisco fun and memorable and it's guaranteed to be good value as you pay what you thought the tour was worth. For a great, unique walking tour experience, you've got to try this!

Visited March 2014
Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 12, 2014
Thanks so much for the thoughtful words! Stay in touch and stay Wild my friend.
-JJo

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Monterey, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best opportunity to discover SFO!”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

It was my first walking tour ever and I totally loved it! The guy was extremely friendly and funny. We could see some aspects of San Francisco that we should never have seen without him, including detailed history of specific events. I totally recommand that tour; enjoy!

Visited March 2014
Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thanks for coming on the tour! Glad to hear you had an awesome time--see you next time!
San Antonio, Texas
“Best. Tour. Ever.”
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Went on tour early February. Wes was funny, entertaining, and super helpful. He really showed us parts of San Francisco we would have missed on our own. He really loves the city and it shows. Don't miss the tour, do it!

Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thanks so much for the kind words--we do indeed love this city, and especially showing it off to y'all. See you next time!

Horsham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent alternative walking tour”
Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

Walking with Wild Wes around San Francisco provided a wonderful new experience around a town I already knew a lot about. He made the walk particularly enjoyable by encouraging everyone to talk to each other, leaving no one out. I went on the Barbary Coast tour and when next back in town will definitely go out on the Castro tour and any others they have hopefully developed. Thanks I had a great time

Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Thanks so much, Sue! It was great to meet you, and we'll look forward to seeing you next time.

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best walking tour I've even done”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Best walking tour I've even done: the guy was extremely funny, he made everybody talking to each other and he knew extremely well the city and its history.
Highly recommended. I took the tour which goes through China town but I know there is another tour organized by the same dudes which goes to Mission.

Wes L, Owner at Wild SF Walking Tours, responded to this review, March 9, 2014
Aw shucks, you flatter us! Thanks so much for coming on my tour, and so glad you had fun.