“Best massage place in San Francisco”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Pure Organic Spa

Pure Organic Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Pure Organic Spa welcomes you to experience unparalleled luxury. Our spa uses only the highest quality organic spa products available in a warm, sensuous, soothing environment. Exclusive, secluded and private Pure Organic Spa offers one of a kind "Erb" line of products of luxurious comfort and relaxation.
Redwood City, California
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Best massage place in San Francisco”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

I was in SF for a week and a friend invited me to have one of the best deep tissue massage I have in a long time. I get a massage at Least once every 10 days because I execersice frecuently. The place is very nice, clean and the staff super friendly.

1 Thank rwurbina

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best kept secret in San Fran!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2013

I have visited the Pure Organic Spa twice over the past year, and have throughly enjoyed each visit. Each time I have had a 90 minute Swedish Massage, and each experience was very satisfying. Great ambiance, friendly and accommodating staff and great prices. I highly recommend!

Visited February 2013