Photo Tours of San Francisco Day Tours
Ranked #159 of 290 Tours in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: Whether you are beginner or advanced and photography is your passion, Photo Tours of San Francisco will inspire and guide you to take the best pictures in this multi-cultural city also known as the "City of the Bay".Journey with our experienced, resident, english speaking photographers through the lively streets of San Francisco and encounter the true californian spirit. You will take from San Francisco the best souvenirs, a great knowledge of your camera, exceptional photographs flavored with a touch of history and memories that last a lifetime
San Francisco, California
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I am a student of photography and had recently joined the tour of SF landmark areas given by tour guide Angel JR. It was an eye opener as I live in SF and thought I knew just about every spot in the city. JR provided insight to using the camera and some historical perspective where you were shooting. I found JR to be very patient and informative. It was a pleasure to have JR as my guide.

Oakland, California
Reviewed June 18, 2012

I have never been on a photo tour before, but without having anything to compare it to I ended up leaving really impressed. I enjoyed that there was a specific path that showed specific examples of techniques. I would take this tour again or any similar to it, and I would definitely refer Angel Cintron again. He was very thorough and a very patient teacher. He obviously knew his city and his photography techniques! Overall it left me with a great impression.

San Francisco, California, United States
“This Man Knows Photography - Guide Angel JR.”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

It was a pleasure taking the SF tour with Angel Cintron. I have had my camera for quite a while, but never took a class. I learned so much about focus and depth of field I know my photo's from this point on will be better composed with the focus on where I want it to be.

San Francisco, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My first experience”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

What a wonderful walking experience to have a guided tour of three major areas of San Francisco and learn how to use your own DSLR/SLR camera to get the right photo composition and to understand your own camera's functionality......Once you understand the basics of HOW TO's, your freedom to capture the right positioning of in-camera cropping and better understanding of light, the photo taking becomes natural and care free. I recommend this tour

Visited May 2012
1 Thank AngelJRSF
San Francisco, California, United States
“Very detailed and informative”
Reviewed June 12, 2012

I recently took the tour with Angel Cintron in San Francisco, and it was very informative and precise when it came to technical aspects of my camera as well as the fun and historical facts of the city. I will take this tour over and over again!