“Dinner for one”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Financial District
Cross street: Washington St.
Transit: Nearby public transportation: Muni 8X, 8AX, 8BX, 1, Montomgery BART.
Description: Located at the crossroads of Chinatown, North Beach and the Financial District, 750 Restaurant & Bar is the perfect location for a healthy meal. With choices as diverse as our neighborhood, enjoy a savory blend of East Meets West with a Northern California twist. 750 Restaurant & Bar will satisfy all of your senses.
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I had the salmon at the restaurant and it was very good. The water was extremely nice, and the service was fast. It was expensive - but it is a hotel restaurant which is to be expected.

Reviewed November 24, 2012 via mobile

$20 for adults and $10 for kids for a breakfast buffet at the hotel is pricey but ... this IS a full service hotel and we ARE in San Fran so we decided to give it a try - plus, they said our 7 year old would be free. BIG mistake. Eggs were cold - not cool - COLD, and waffles were cut in strips, hard, and blah. Our server seemed offended when I mentioned the cold eggs and then brought an obnoxiously large plate of fresh eggs to our table but then plopped them down and never returned except to leave the bill and never had the manager stop by either. With the 18% 'suggested' gratuity and tax, we spent $63.25 for 3 pieces of bacon, a couple of bites of eggs, toast, and 2 bowls of cereal - for a family of 4!!!!! Based on this experience, we immediately cancelled our Thanksgiving dinner reservations here. Convenience wasn't worth the risk of a spoiled Thanksgiving. Maybe dinner is better, but breakfast was enough to spoil our business. :(

Reviewed November 13, 2012

this spacious dining room serves good quality food and provides attentive service. the tables are placed far enough apart to enable a private dining conversation. not always an option on most hotel restaurants so a big plus. The food was fresh and well prepared.somehow hoped for more vegetarian options on the menu for repeat visits during a 10 day long stay.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

My wife and I ate here 2 times on our recent trip to San Francisco. The first time was after checking in to the Hotel and being tired just went to the Hotel restaurant. We were very pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the craft beer offerings are truly wonderful. Beer fans need to try the place just because of the beers available! We went back a second time by choice and were not disappointed. The food was good, portion sizes are generous and the service was fine. It is a lobby restaurant and pseudo sports bar so its a bit loud at times so not a place for a romantic dinner. But if you wanted to watch the Giants in the world series and have some good food and beer as I was, this place is perfect!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

I was staying at the Hilton and decided to have dinner at the 750 one evening and swore not to go back.

The restaurant is located right of the lobby, next to a function room, separated only by a curtain. The evening I was there, there was a function in the adjoining room, and we could sing along with the karaoke singers. The sounds from the room were very loud, and the hotel did not have any way to reduce it.

The wait staff took forever to take my dinner order, which took an even longer time to come. The pasta dish that I ordered came cold, the sauce was more water and tasteless. It took even longer for them to get my bill. It took me over an hour to eat two bites of the pasta.

The less said the better....