“Best I've had in a long time.”
Review of iThai

iThai
Ranked #960 of 5,946 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My boyfriend and I recently went on a trip to San Francisco. We bought a groupon to use at iThai. We were blown away by how delicious their meals were. I love curry dishes and am usually disappointed with the lack of flavor and spice from most Thai restuarants. I had the Kang Keaw Wan, it's a great curry dish. My boyfriend does not like curry at all so he opted for Kra Tiam. A sliced beef dish. Both of us are from Iowa so we know what/how good beef should be. It tasted amazing. This place is number one on my list. I highly recommend iThai.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stumbled across this place as were coming back from the laundry, in the rain. Little restaurant, but so yummy and great prices. Nice and close to Union Square so easyt walking distance from central hotels.

1  Thank figleaf353
Reviewed January 27, 2013

Good food and service. Prices also good. Enjoyed the service when we travelled and caught up with niece whilst on holidays. Only thing is the custom of adding their own tip to the bill it hour allowing you to consider this first.

1  Thank Geoff F
Reviewed January 24, 2013

We were visiting SF, and had a Scout Mob for iThai. The food and drinks were delicious, the staff was very friendly and the restaurant is nice and clean. You will enjoy!

1  Thank jck1225
Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

I was wandering around San Francisco when iThai caught my eye. I normally rely on hole in the wall spots for great Thai so did not harbor much hope for iThai - it's very clean and modern. Boy was I surprised. The staff is very friendly and the chef will make your food ang way you like. To top it off the price was fantastic. I will be back for sure.

Hint - try the farb - amazing.

1  Thank MatthewEGreen