“Best Church Ever”

Glad Tidings Church
Ranked #262 of 550 things to do in San Francisco
More attraction details
Owner description: The GLAD TIDINGS Church that I see is a Church that impacts San Francisco with the message that GOD loves everyone no matter what. I see a Church where worship is so real and honest that it honors GOD and changes people who are a part of it. And that impacts each level and segment of our city: Black, White, Asian, Latin, rich, poor, young, old, educated and uneducated. I see a church that refuses to splinter off into common comfort zones, and strives to live beyond itself building a place that will look like heaven. I see a Church that is filled with people hungry to connect with this awesome GOD in a valid, honest way. The Church that I see has a message so clear that everyone understands that our shared purpose is to love GOD and make HIS love known. I see a church so focused that it refuses to be self-absorbed, rejects the lie that money is our goal, and is passionate about helping others. I see a Church so genuine, outward facing, and compassionate that it reaches out in the face of misunderstanding and overturns the judgments many San Franciscans have made against all churches because some churches have failed. The Church that I see is committed to raising, training and empowering a group of leaders who will look beyond their own needs and carry the GLAD TIDINGS of GOD's LOVE to hurting, lonely, disenfranchised people. THIS IS our quest. This is the dream at GT. This is our direction, and with GOD's help we will become this church.
San Francisco, California
“Best Church Ever”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

I have been to this church my whole and it is great! Its a multicultural church where the diversity of SF is adequately represented! I would not go to any other church before this one... its a fun church, NEVER BORING! There is always something new to do here!

And this place is for everyone: couples, families, teens, friends, business, and all races! (I put this because I didn't want to limit what kind of place/visit this was for me).

Visited June 2012

San Francisco, California
3 attraction reviews
“Love GTSF”
Reviewed May 25, 2012

Started visiting San Francisco in 2003 and then moved here in 2005 from the Midwest. Even when I was just visiting between those 2 yrs I would always include a stop at Glad Tidings in my trip. I love the worship music, the people are so friendly, and the sermons are always right on point! I am now I regular attendee since I've moved here and love meeting people from all over the world who are either visiting or have relocated to SF. www.gtsf.org

Visited May 2012
San Franisco
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Glad Tidings Church a Excellent church.”
Reviewed May 16, 2012

If you are traveling to San Francisco I recommend these church. I am from the East Coast and when I moved to San Francisco in 2005 I went to other churches. But, I found that Glad Tidings Church is the church for me I have been at this church for 2 years and 8 months I am not planing on going to any other church. People in Glad Tidings Church are friendly, caring and loving they make you feel at home. So come and experience the LOVE of Christ at Glad Tiding Church.

Visited June 2011