Lowest prices for your stay
$105
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Hotels.com$79
Priceline$105
eDreams$105
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Hotel Aida is not for the faint of heart. It's in a rough neighborhood of SF. The hotel itself has seen better days. The carpeting in the elevator was shocking :) The elevators took awhile so we got plenty of exercise climbing up and down the stairs. The corridor in the 4th floor smelt of soiled diapers and milk gone bad. It was just awful. The carpets appear to have been there for centuries. Our room was very basic. It was fairly clean in the room but the toilet was a dump and shabby. I'm not sure our bathroom had been cleaned for us. The last day an hour before checkout, the cleaning lady just barged into our room without knocking.The front desk staff were friendly and helpful. This hotel in spite of it's many shortcomings is a great value for San Francisco, which is a very expensive city. It's in a rough neighborhood (Tenderloin) but very centrally located. I would not stay in this hotel again.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Poulomi B
Reviewed July 31, 2018 via mobile

Horrible hotel. I thought to myself, look, if I could save a couple of hundred dollars in this expensive SF then a bad-ish hotel wouldn't be so bad. I was so wrong. Worst hotel I have ever stayed in my life. Everything smelt horrible, bed was definitely not clean, bathroom and windows look like (or I mean, definitely) have not been cleaned for ages. Room had no AC whatsoever, and the heater thingy was probably older than me. Breakfast was basically horrible donuts. Elevator was old and scary. Seriously, spend more on a better hotel, because this hotel completely ruined my trip.

Trip type: Traveled with family
4  Thank nhatphu0ngl
Reviewed July 30, 2018

I have found this hotel not an ideal place to stay in San Francisco. The neighborhood was definitely not safe for anyone to be around with a lot of homeless people smoking weeds all day. The hotel itself was dirty and had a bad smell. If you chose to stay here, bring your own personal stuff such as shampoo, body wash, etc. Although the price was one of the lowest in the area, I would have paid a little bit more for a better place. Overall, I would not recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Booked the hotel on the internet, not expecting too much. When we arrived, they wanted us to pay the 3 nights in advance. Luckily we checked out the room! It smelled liked a toilet, even though there was none (down the hallway, which it is not mentioned anywhere on the web!). Stained bedsheets and curtains and a very small and uncomfortable double bed rounded up our impression. We paid and stayed only 1 night of course. Would never go back there, even for free.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Galeazzi
Reviewed July 25, 2018

The only good point we have for this so call hotel is that the desk clerk was very nice! Their is no parking spece avail. It is situated close to very dangerous area (tenderloin). Toilets and shower are in the alway for everyone to use. No sink in the toilet to wash your hands or small garbage can. Always are dirty. The ....hotel is loaded with thick carpet. The room vue is to a brick wall. No AC but have a water heater system from the 30's era. TV with some snomy channel no remote. Bed cover very dirty with multiple spots. No chair in the room. To some it up the roomkey have to be drop at the counter everytime you go out! Families should not book to this place from another era!!!

Room tip: get an hotel in the subburb area.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family