Lowest prices for your stay
$105
Free cancellation until 12/09/21
Expedia.com$79
Priceline$105
eDreams$105
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 26, 2018 via mobile

Booked the hotel on the internet, not expecting too much. When we arrived, they wanted us to pay the 3 nights in advance. Luckily we checked out the room! It smelled liked a toilet, even though there was none (down the hallway, which it is not mentioned anywhere on the web!). Stained bedsheets and curtains and a very small and uncomfortable double bed rounded up our impression. We paid and stayed only 1 night of course. Would never go back there, even for free.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Galeazzi
Reviewed July 25, 2018

The only good point we have for this so call hotel is that the desk clerk was very nice! Their is no parking spece avail. It is situated close to very dangerous area (tenderloin). Toilets and shower are in the alway for everyone to use. No sink in the toilet to wash your hands or small garbage can. Always are dirty. The ....hotel is loaded with thick carpet. The room vue is to a brick wall. No AC but have a water heater system from the 30's era. TV with some snomy channel no remote. Bed cover very dirty with multiple spots. No chair in the room. To some it up the roomkey have to be drop at the counter everytime you go out! Families should not book to this place from another era!!!

Room tip: get an hotel in the subburb area.
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2018 via mobile

This hotel is in a great location for sightseeing however the area is not for everyone. I was here with 2 teenage girls and first impressions were not great, a large amount of homeless and beggars and the hotel itself is far from luxurious. However in saying this, for the price it was comfortable enough and we felt safe, on our departure we all agreed that there was a certain charm to this hotel and it’s staff were always polite and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Sally C
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

If I could rate this a ZERO I would. NOT RECOMMENDED. When I reserved the room, NO WHERE did it say that you have to return your room key to the front desk each and every time you leave the building. Location is important but not at being made to feel like a child...it was rudely made apparent that I payed to have someone make me feel incompetent. NO WHERE on any paperwork for my stay (2 nights), did it say that I would be treated like a child and get the opportunity to pay for it. The desk clerk Daniel was rude and actually could not show me where it is stated in any notice of my reservation that this was a hotel procedure. I felt more uncomfortable with not being able to use the room at my convenience, I didn't pay to be babysat.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Adam J
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We dont talk about valué/price for am hotel as it will be 1.5/10 but if we speak of SF is 5/10.

In the other hand i will never recommend a old fashion hotel with shared barhroom and shower for 120$ a day.

At night market street is full of homeless who will maje your walk around the city a horrible experience and not at all suitable for children.

Date of stay: April 2018