Lowest prices for your stay
$105
Free cancellation until 12/16/21
Priceline$105
Hotels.com$80
eDreams$105
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

If I could rate this a ZERO I would. NOT RECOMMENDED. When I reserved the room, NO WHERE did it say that you have to return your room key to the front desk each and every time you leave the building. Location is important but not at being made to feel like a child...it was rudely made apparent that I payed to have someone make me feel incompetent. NO WHERE on any paperwork for my stay (2 nights), did it say that I would be treated like a child and get the opportunity to pay for it. The desk clerk Daniel was rude and actually could not show me where it is stated in any notice of my reservation that this was a hotel procedure. I felt more uncomfortable with not being able to use the room at my convenience, I didn't pay to be babysat.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank Adam J
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

We dont talk about valué/price for am hotel as it will be 1.5/10 but if we speak of SF is 5/10.

In the other hand i will never recommend a old fashion hotel with shared barhroom and shower for 120$ a day.

At night market street is full of homeless who will maje your walk around the city a horrible experience and not at all suitable for children.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank angel_llanes
Reviewed February 5, 2018

This hotel has seen better days, honestly. The whole hotel just screamed shabby. There were mosquitoes in the lobby, it was always a scary ride in the elevator, and the heater hardly worked. Not to mention our room window needed cleaning! Plus you'd hear homeless people screaming outside at night.The only upside was proximity from the city center and the free bread and coffee in the morning. And also that we could leave our bags even after check-out. Pleasant staff but overall it was just a sad, sad stay.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank dnxcrtz
Reviewed December 4, 2017

Quite rude stuff, awful service. Stuff is proud to call themselves American, thougn their English has accent and they look terribly dirty and low-cared. Stuff is East-European and Chinese. Chinese stuff SEEMS to be freindly, but when you make a complaint or just ask something they do everything to ignore you.
Go aynwhere else, avoid this place if you wanna have a nice stay in SF!!!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
5  Thank jvf454
Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

Hotel is very rustic but clean.it let you experience how was living in the city way back early 1900s.the two men receptionists are very kind and helpful.will surely go back in the place.
Appreciate also the fact that they gave us a room with a view of the outside--7th and market st. Thanks #aidahotel.

Date of stay: October 2017