Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Weird but worth it

In total darkness you will experience mind blowing sounds that will take you into another world... read more

Reviewed November 18, 2018
SEGWAYTONY
Hot Springs Village, Arkansas
Very Different!

We enjoyed this since it is so very different than anything else. There were two parts, each about... read more

Reviewed March 24, 2018
annpriv
Eugene, Oregon

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around San Francisco
from $12.00
More Info
from $55.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed August 21, 2014

My wife and went for the first time. It was very different experience. I recommend it. You sit it total darkness as sound come at you from all sides. It is a very unique art form.

Date of experience: August 2014
2  Thank Bob B
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Audium is a world-exclusive, only-in-San Francisco experience. In a gently faded 60s decor, the composer introduces his work personally. Then you sit in the dark dome and listen to the sound show/composition. I can't believe this is not a famous attraction--I hope Audium will be there for ever.

Date of experience: July 2013
2  Thank hjtore
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Yeah... you checked the concept and say "wow that really cool man!'. I did the same.
But once there, you'll be disappointed cause the realization isn't as cool as the concept.
You'll be happy to get in discovering the 'room' but you'll be happy to get out cause it's boring after the 15 first minutes.
If you're a tourist like me looking for crazy places in SF, you'b better check the Castro Theater, that is something!

Date of experience: October 2013
1  Thank Alain482
Reviewed October 12, 2011

Like nothing else, entering a spacious room on a weekend evening and the lights go down and then a musical trip is played throughout the 200 plus speakers with sounds dancing around the room...! Music/random sounds, the whole gamut, fantastic!

Date of experience: June 2011
3  Thank broo
Reviewed April 5, 2009

I was in town by myself and this was down the street from my hotel so I checked it out. What a trip. The sounds weren't at all what I was expecting, not musical really, more like water dripping, young kids talking, and trains. This is a thing to do if you're into really unique events. I am 33 and was one of the oldest ones there besides the artist and his wife. No other single people, all couples or groups. It didn't affect the experience though, since you don't talk at all. If you're afraid of the dark, I wouldn't recommend it. I tried to meditate a little during the performance and found it to be pretty relaxing overall. i wouldn't go back, but it was a worthwhile 2 hours.

3  Thank fancyschmancy