“best breakfast”
Review of Mymy

Mymy
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Kids, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Shamong, New Jersey, United States
“best breakfast”
Reviewed July 13, 2014

My brother in law was on a walk from our hotel in Nob Hill and found Mymy. What a find! This was the best breakfast I have ever had, really. It turned out to be one of the most memorable meals I had during our stay in California! The portions are big and the hash browns are brilliant! My omelet was cooked perfectly.
We did wait for about 30 minutes for a table and I went around the corner and got coffee at a coffee house. If you are visiting California and are anywhere in Nob Hill on California St. make some time to get breakfast here.

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Cheryl G
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Mymy, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Hi Cheryl. We're glad to hear you enjoyed your breakfast so much. Thanks to your brother for finding us and thank you for the kind words.

• Korean first
New York City, New York
“Brunch is worth the wait!”
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This brunch is worth the wait. We waited about 45minutes for a table for 6 and sat outside. The food selections is amazing. The portions are very good! Make sure you get one of their variations of the eggs Benedict! The servers were very attentive and took great care of us.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Michael W
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Mymy, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Hi Michael. We appreciate your patience on the wait and are happy to hear you enjoyed your meal. Thank you for coming in and taking the time to write such a nice review.
Edmonton
“Unique flavours, wonderful presentation”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Try the corned beef hash..it is their house favouri. First time I ever tried that, and I loved it. Poached eggs were cooked perfectly, with sour dough toast, on corned beef chunks with green lemon sauce and onions. Tasted superb and service was good. My wife thought the coffee was too strong (I don't touch the stuff) and the tomatoes on her eggs benedict tasted over-ripe a bit. So order the corned beef hash folks, and you can't go wrong.

• Visited July 2014
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Mymy, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you for visiting us and for recommending the hash. We're happy you enjoyed it!
Long Beach
“Love the tex-mex scramble”
Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

So delicious! Just the right amount of seasoning with a delicious sauce and avocado on top. We removed the chorizo and ordered crispy bacon on the side. Bottomless mimosas are on the menu for $14 for one hour. Good pours as well and fairly quick refills. It's small but fits the city and the service is better than most I've visited in SF. Try it out!

Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Mymy, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Thank you Nicky. We're glad to know you enjoyed your meal and we hope to see you back one day soon.
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Best breakfast ever..”
Reviewed June 27, 2014

Based on the trip advisor reviews my wife and I walked about 25 mins up steep San Francisco hills to get to Mymy's Coffee Shop.

It was definitely worth the walk!! No question.

The restaurant was busy but only one couple had to wait 5 minutes before being seated. The menu has had some though put into it and has some nice options.

I went for the texmex scramble with fresh avocado and a side of bacon and my wife went for the French toast. You can see from my photos that the presentation of the food is outstanding.. And the taste exceeds the looks my scramble was perfect and came with lots of lovely avocado, lots of herbs and spices and some hot soft tortillas. I could really taste all the ingredients and even though it was a huge portion I managed to finish it. The bacon was also crispy and lovely.

My wife's French toast was awesome.. Massive big wedges of lovely soft bread with crispy outer. Cooked to perfection.

We liked the place so much we went back again on our last day in San Francisco. Do not miss this place it is awesome and deserves its reviews.

Visited June 2014
2 Thank TimShawUK
Tom J, Guest Relations Manager at Mymy, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Thank you Tim. We appreciate your hike to us and for making two visits! We're happy to know you enjoyed it so much.