“First visit to Mymy coffee shop”
Review of Mymy

Mymy
Ranked #94 of 5,839 Restaurants in San Francisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Nob Hill
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

It's a great place to eat!!!! This was our first visit and just by looking at the plates coming out from the kitchen we didnt know what to order!! It all looks great.
We ordered the mexican omelette and the eggs benedict which comes with turkey, corned beef and ham. Everything was delicious!!!fresh squeezed OJ and good coffee.
Service was very kind.
It gets crowded around 10.45am, so the earlier you get the less time you wil have to wait.

Reviewed October 15, 2012

Recently visited San Francisco for the Americas Cup Races. Hotel was on Nob Hill so found Mymy on Yelp for the neighborhood. The four of us had different breakfast selections. All were excellent. Loved the fact I could substitute fresh fruit for hash browns. So much fruit I couldn't finish it. The service was excllent and the plate presentation almost made the dish too pretty to eat.

1  Thank jlavin07
Reviewed September 17, 2012

My wife and I ate here because another location was unexpectedly closed. We were very pleased with the quality of the food, the portion size, and the service. My wife had some fruit crepe dish and I had a ham & cheese omelette with hash browns and whole wheat toast. Everything was served hot and it was delicious. Our waitress was friendly and took good care of us. We would not hesitate to return and we told the concierge at the hotel they should add MYMY to their "best of the neighborhood" list .

1  Thank Bob C
Reviewed August 20, 2012

MyMy Coffee Shop is a few blocks from the Fairmont Hotel- Nob Hill. It's in lower nob. What a hidden little corner place. We ate breakfast there 4 of our 6 days. Inexpensive and delicious! Give yourself a break and escape the tourist prices....

1  Thank Trish V
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Just a short walk from the hotels on Nob Hill. Wonderful small cafe for a fresh breakfast. We all had egg dishes and they were very tasty. The best hash browns I have ever had...thin and crispy!