“Old fashioned and delicious”
Review of Z. Cioccolato

Z. Cioccolato
Ranked #25 of 287 Shopping in San Francisco
Kew Gardens, New York
92 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 133 helpful votes
“Old fashioned and delicious”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We happened on this place when we went to a North Beach street festival. The place was extremely busy, but the guys behind the counter were extremely friendly. The fudge and chocolates were excellent. They have a nice variety. It is an old fashioned candy store.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank dnvpaul

Cleveland, Ohio
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best fudge of all time!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

Every time I visit San Francisco, this is the one place I refuse to pass up. The fudge is phenomenal, and they're really nice about letting you sample everything until you find the ones you want. They have never ending flavors of taffy that you can mix and match (yum!), gelato, all kinds of different candies, and some fun novelties to boot. There's also a display cabinet with any combination of peanut butter, chocolate, bark, pretzel, toffee, oreo, caramel, and marshmallow goodies you can imagine. The smell of fresh caramel corn permeates the entire store, and after a $5 purchase, you get to leave with a complimentary bag to munch on.
I live in Ohio, so I was thrilled to find a website where you can order fudge and taffy from the store. I have taken advantage of this a few times, and while shipping does add up, it's a really nice treat and I would definitely recommend it if you don't get a chance to visit the actual store.

Summary:
Fudge, taffy, candy, gourmet treats, and a free bag of caramel corn with your purchase. Always delicious, never disappointed! Try everything :)

Visited July 2012
4 Thank hhunt11
Chicago, Illinois
99 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 116 helpful votes
“Best Toffee Anywhere!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I'm not a toffee fan, but I am sooooo converted! This is a very fascinating candy shop. They have tons of different flavors/types of fudge, classic childhood candy, and the world's best toffee. While it's not cheap and the service was slow the day I was there, I don't care because the quality was impeccable! Amazing and I'm so glad they have a website where I can order online! I cannot stop thinking about that toffee!

Visited August 2012
2 Thank jbrenz
West Hollywood
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Best Fresh Home-Made Caramel-Corn Ever!”
Reviewed May 1, 2012

If If you remember Cracker-Jack from childhood and loved that, then you’ll dream of the fresh in-store made caramel-corn at Cioccolato! I can’t get it out of my mind. Amazing!

Visited April 2012