“Best Toffee Anywhere!”
Review of Z. Cioccolato

Z. Cioccolato
Ranked #22 of 308 Shopping in San Francisco
Reviewed August 7, 2012

I'm not a toffee fan, but I am sooooo converted! This is a very fascinating candy shop. They have tons of different flavors/types of fudge, classic childhood candy, and the world's best toffee. While it's not cheap and the service was slow the day I was there, I don't care because the quality was impeccable! Amazing and I'm so glad they have a website where I can order online! I cannot stop thinking about that toffee!

2  Thank jbrenz
"maple bacon"
"gifts"
"purchase"

Reviewed May 1, 2012

If If you remember Cracker-Jack from childhood and loved that, then you’ll dream of the fresh in-store made caramel-corn at Cioccolato! I can’t get it out of my mind. Amazing!

2  Thank DoctorBuckles