Club Quarters San Francisco is a great travellers hotel. The hotel is clean and modern. There is free high-speed internet access (you can bring your own lap top or there are computers downstairs in the common area.) The bed was extremely comfortable. The room was a bit small, but my fiancee and I are both over 6ft tall, and we never felt cramped or in each others way. Check-in was a breeze, and the staff was excellent. I actually saw one of the desk attendants walking a party from the hotel around the financial district to help them find a place to eat on labor day eve...talk about service!!! The room had a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. (I'm not sure if all do, so you may need to request.) In addition to all of this, there is a gym with some pretty decent equipment and a roof-top deck w/ somewhat restricted views of the bay.
I read some negative reviews about the location, and I'm not sure what those people are smoking. The hotel is about 3 blocks outside of North Beach. It is also about 5 blocks form market street, along which there is access to muni, bart, busses and ferries. In my opinion, that's a damn fine location.
Booked a last minute trip to San Francisco for labor day weekend. I am not sure of the exact price that was paid for the hotel as it was a package deal, but based upon my guesstimation and arithmatic, it was probably around $65-$75 per night....an absolute steal for this beautiful city.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, San Francisco provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero Center, the city's most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco