I stayed here for 3 weeks for a business trip. I specifically asked my travel agent for a hotel close to Embarcadero Center with a kitchenette and that's what I got. The location is really great, and I was able to eat somewhat normally during my stay thanks to the Safeway a couple blocks away. The hotel is adjoined to Elephant & Castle though for those Strongbow and Shepherd's Pie cravings. And this Seattlite was thrilled about the Starbucks on the corner for my morning fix on the way into the office.
The room was kept clean yet complied with common-sense environmental concerns (sheets/towels not changed daily). I really liked that they had water bottle refill stations on the floors to minimize plastic in the landfills.
The front desk staff were very friendly and helpful, and didn't judge me when I asked for that extra complimentary box of delicious cookies. :)
I really only have two issues:
1.) Considering the length of my stay I was disappointed that I wasn't given a better standard room (like one with a decent exterior window) or even perhaps a free upgrade. To be fair I didn't ask, but I would think some system to recognize long stays would be in place as part of a standard client-service program.
2.) The walls are ridiculously thin. The weeknights weren't too much of a problem since the hotel mainly caters to business travelers. But I could literally hear the conversations of the people in the next room just as though they were in *my* room and that was a problem one weekend night at about 2:30 am when my neighbors got home from the club.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Club Quarters, San Francisco provides contemporary, efficient accommodations in an inviting, club-like atmosphere with 346 rooms located in the center of the prime business district and a short distance from Embarcadero Center, the city's most prestigious office complex, with shopping, movies, and restaurants. The hotel is minutes to fine dining, shopping, and entertainment. A short walk to Market Street and most downtown points of interest, such as Chinatown, Union Square and North Beach. Club Quarters provides:• Safe, restricted entry• Fast and easy self check-in and check-out• Fast, free high speed internet access throughout the hotel• Onsite restaurant • Multi-menu in-room dining options (through onsite restaurant and many local restaurants)• Refrigerator and microwave available• Unlimited complimentary chilled purified bottled water • 5 meeting and event rooms available (maximum reception style 100 people)• Free use of computer/printer • Ergonomic workstations• State of the art guest rooms with premium bedding• Contemporary furnishings• Flat panel HD TVs• Complimentary coffee and tea• 24 hour guest service desk • Fitness room • Exercise equipment delivered to guest room upon request • Corporate Apartments available • Value rates• Government per diem rates 365 day a year with valid ID• Laundry facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Club Quarters San Francisco Hotel San Francisco
- Hotel Quarters San Francisco
- Club Quarters Hotel San Francisco