Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco
$230
$208
Hilton.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Omni San Francisco Hotel(San Francisco)
$353
$209
$336
$222
  • Pool
Kimpton Buchanan(San Francisco)(Great Value!)
$185
$299
$199
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Fairmont San Francisco(San Francisco)
$401
$225
$210
Agoda.com
3,337 results
All reviewsthe financial districtfront deskpurified watergreat locationearly checkembarcadero centerferry buildingbusiness travelerrooms are smallbusiness tripcoffee machinequeen bedgreat roombart stationfew blocksmarket streetpublic transportation
Reviewed March 29, 2014

I attended a 2 day event workshop held at the hotel. The meeting room facilities worked well for our group of 15. The hotel rooms reminds me of courtyard by Marriott. The beds are good and pillows are comfy. The wifi is outstanding and doesn't bother you with passwords, etc. This was a delight. Also there is a "family room" area with computers, meeting tables and unlimited make your own coffee, expresso and cappuccino bar. They setup snacks in this area too. Free make your own bottle water. There is a restaurant in the building that has breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as a full service bar. Darts are in the basement of the bar if you like to play. There is parking a complex just across the way for $33 a night. I recommend going to http://www.888massimo.com for a great breakfast. It is a short walk essentially behind the building if you turn left around the building...then make another left. Ellena the owner is amazing.

1  Thank ms_obvious
Reviewed March 25, 2014

A recent business trip brought myself and my wife to Club Quarters in San Francisco. I've rarely experienced the amount of desirable amenities, without any extra charges, as I have here. Cleanliness, a good location, and comfortable accommodations are a given. Best of all, the assistance I received from the staff on matters covering any and all subjects, was absolutely unequaled! My compliments to Sarbi for going above and beyond when confronted with my myriad of questions ranging from dinner options to who makes their pillows! Can't wait to return!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I've never stayed at a Club Quarters hotel before but I really enjoyed my stay here. I was checked in and checked out via a kiosk which was great because it was quick and convenient. I enjoyed the espresso machine and all the snacks they have in the lobby through out the day. Staff is very informative and helpfl, Sarbi allowed me to check in early even though check in is not until 3pm. That was great for me as I had traveled over 6 hours and was ready check in when I arrived at the hotel. I definitely love the concept Club Quarters has and look forward to staying with this chain in the future.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

This hotel is mostly used for business travelers and flight crews. It is very efficient and the rooms are small and simple but set up for business (desk, chargers, etc.). The bathrooms only have showers so if you are in need of a deep soak you are out of luck. But I do recommend this hotel as it is located in an area that makes it convenient to walk almost everywhere (Ferry, Union Square, Embarcadero). Coffee in the room is great and also there is coffee, espresso, etc. the lobby free of charge. This is a good place if you get a good rate (think Priceline bidding). Worth about $150 a night max in a crunch but best at $125.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank traveltheworldcs
Reviewed March 20, 2014 via mobile

My company pays for my stay so I can't comment on price but I can say my stay was very nice. Comfortable bed, free coffee in the morning and snacks in the afternoon, nice. It's in the financial district so most businesses close after lunch but there is still a few gems in the neighborhood. It's easy to get to all the touristy things via mass transit for cheap. I walked to fisherman's wharf in about 30mins, nice walk.

Stayed: March 2014