“Convenience”

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco
Ranked #16 of 230 Hotels in San Francisco
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Like other Club Quarters, it has a great location and great convenience (free wifi, water, club lounge). You might want to request a proper king size bed if you are offered a queen which is a bit too small for two normal soze people. The staff is extremely accomodating.

Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Write a ReviewReviews (2,577)

Reviewed October 2, 2013

I am a Delta airlines Captain and I get to stay here frequently.It is my favorite layover in our system and the hotel has much to do with that. The location is perfect and the customer service is uniformly outstanding.While all employees have been exceptional of particular note is Sarabjeet{Sarbi} who delivers this service with an ease and grace that is enviable!! Thank you and I look forward to my next layover on the 15th of this month

Room Tip: You can leave valuables in a safe box at the front desk,just wish they had safes in the rooms
Reviewed October 1, 2013

After a minor glitch in our travel plans we arrived at the hotel and the manager Aaron Bailey was faultless and a credit to the company. All of our initial issues were resolved as our booking agent had made an awful mistake. The staff treated is like family and we were able to book in early and enjoy the city. Situated in the financial district which is very nice, clean and grand. The hotel has a brilliant roof terrace and facilities are great. Would really recommend this place

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank W1nner1524
Reviewed October 1, 2013

San Francisco was the first stop on our West Coast road trip and, consequently, the first place we looked to book accommodation. Naively, we'd expected the priciest hotels to be in LA Or Las Vegas but San Francisco proved to be the most expensive by far. Whether this was due to a conference, or the Americas Cup, I don't know...

Anyway, the go-to hotels friends had suggested to us (in areas such as Nob Hill, Fisherman's Wharf, Union Square etc) all came in way too expensive so we had to look at different areas. Club Quarters appeared modern, in a safe location and at a comparatively reasonable price (we paid around £125/night = around $186/night at time of booking, still expensive, we thought).

We were pleasantly surprised - the hotel was perfect for what we needed. Good size, clean, modern rooms, complimentary teas, coffees and light snacks (fruit, cereal bars, candy etc), ice cold water dispensers on each floor. Shower rooms, rather than bath rooms which could be a problem for families with small children - but then I believe this chain is geared towards the business traveller so that makes sense.

The location was fine - Starbucks, McDonalds, Walgreens all in walking distance and also a short walk to China Town. There weren't many places within walking distance for meals/drinks at night, but it was a 10 minute walk down to the tram stop, where you could catch the tram down to Fisherman's Wharf/Pier 39 etc.

I'd recommend this hotel to those looking for a more affordable hotel outside of the main tourist areas.

Ooh, and if visiting at a warm time of year - don't miss the roof terrace which was a nice place to relax after a busy day's sightseeing!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank theonlychilduk
Reviewed September 30, 2013

This was a great hotel with an amazing homely feel about it. The rooms are comfortable and accessible. The service is fantastics especially Lo. She is really helpful and welcoming. I would strongly recommend this hotel

Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I love this place. They treat me like a king. I walked in the front door and Lo greeted me immediately. She helped me check in and made an excellent suggestion for dinner.
The room was much bigger than I expected and very clean. They have a club room with ample desk space. Great place to stay for business. Lo even got me a reservation at Nopa on short notice. She apparently know the head chef personally.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

As a commercial airline pilot who spends at least 2 layovers a month in San Francisco, I've always enjoyed the treatment we have received at Club Quarters. Today was no different with one exception: The consummate professional attitude and courtesy of our guest service manager, Lo! She went above and beyond the "call of duty" to help facilitate my room change to a fantastic room which I had stayed in before. With my planned 27 hour layover, Lo's effort and efficiency made my trip one I'll never forget. Thank you for everything, Lo!!!!!!

Room Tip: ask for what you need