“Very nice Hotel”

Club Quarters Hotel in San Francisco
Ranked #10 of 230 Hotels in San Francisco
Reviewed August 22, 2013

perfect location, staff was polite. close to china town and market street. price affordable. i will go again. just right in the center and close to bart station. Ideal for someone visiting the financial district.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank BSTrip2013
Write a ReviewReviews (2,719)

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Found the hotel on hotels.com and was pretty surprised how great the location is. Very close to chinatown, the water, at and t park. Service as great. Clean rooms. Free water and croissants. Front desk staff was very helpful. Jenny gave us a great mexican restaurant recommendation. Tropisueno was really close to union square. Definitely be back the next time we come from Sac.

Room Tip: Battery st side
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

The hotel is located in the heart of downtown San Francisco. Ideal for someone visiting the financial district.
The hotel offers access to elephant and castle pub which offers a wide range of good quality food and beverages.
The ironing and Landry are DIY services

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I had a problem with a bike return on my stay. I had to leave the next day before sun up. The hotel staff said they would make sure it got returned the next day. After I left the hotel, I called them to see if the bike return took place. Amilcar went out of his way during his shift, to go make the bike return so I wouldn't get charged extra for the rental! This took time away from his responsibilities, but he was going to make sure it was taken care of as promised to me! He was so polite and accommodating. He never made me feel like I was "putting" him out. He was more than happy to help me out, and did so with politeness, and was very professional. I stay at this hotel very often, and he always has a smile on his face and is always very eager to help people...........it stands out. He is very attentive with the customers.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

It is was very good experience for me during my stay at Club Quarters. Hotel staff is nice and they are helpful , Sarbi really helped me a lot during my payment delay for room charges.
I really like that house keeping happens everyday at Club Quarters. For longer term stay I feel Club Quarters is the better option for your stay.

1  Thank Vijayabhaskar M
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Like all Club Quarters, the San Francisco location is an excellent base for exploring the city. The rooms are on the small side, with basic amenities, but they're clean and well-appointed. The location is beyond convenient. I was able to walk everywhere that I wanted to go, from the Ferry Building to Union Square to the Mission District to Chinatown and numerous places in between. The staff at this location was also very helpful; I particularly appreciated Lisa at the front desk, who made it possible for me to check in following an early morning flight, and the evening staff (whose names I unfortunately failed to obtain) who provided a bottle of water when I was unable to find one at the water station on my floor. While I did have some issues with a slow internet connection (odd in a business hotel), my overall stay was positive and made even better by the kindness of the staff. I'll definitely consider returning to the Club Quarters the next time work brings me to San Francisco.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I visited San Francisco on a business travel and stayed in Club Quarters for close to 2 months. I have to say the stay was very comfortable... The staff is very very friendly... I loved talking to people in the reception.. Hotel is very near to the Pier.... You can take a walk along the beautiful port of sfo in the evenings. Thanks to my floor attendant Ling, she made sure I find my room clean when I use to come ack from work.... Had a pleasant experience staying here...