“Best daysail ever”

and up
America's Cup Sailing Adventure on San Francisco Bay: America's Cup Sail
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: The America's Cup Sailing Experience on San Francisco Bay. Sail with us on both USA 76 & TOMCAT. USA 76 is a unique opportunity for individuals and groups up to 20 to participate in the sailing of an International America's Cup Class yacht. Join us for a thrilling 2.5 hour adventure on San Francisco Bay. TOMCAT is a ProSail 40 catamaran that is the fastest, most EXTREME charter boat in the world for the ultimate thrill-seeker. This intimate excursion for up to 6 individuals is your avenue for experiencing the world of professional multi-hull sailing. Get your friends and family together for an experience of a lifetime, or bring your colleagues for the ultimate corporate team-building event.
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I am a very experienced lifetime sailor (ocean racer), and went out on an ACsailingSF sail with my two brothers during a visit to SF Bay area. I have had plenty of great sailing in my life, but this was perhaps the most fun several hours on the water ever. The boat is FAST, and beating out the Golden Gate under the bridge was fantastic! You can get as involved with sailing the boat as you want (it is OK just to come along for the incredible ride). Even experienced racing sailors will have a great time. The crew is knowledgeable, helpful, and friendly. I will do it again, definitely, on next visit. Added plus was seeing AC72 cat go by at 30 knots! Probably the best sailing value daysail experience you can buy.

Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We went as a family and it was a great experience, we not only got to know everything about the boat, but also the ac72's racing that day. The crew were very friendly and helpful.
It was an excellent morning out and I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

My boys (6, 9 & 11) & I recently took the ACsailing 1/2 day trip and had an absolute blast. Just getting out on the water and sailing in the bay would be cool, but to sail on a yacht that once won the America's Cup with a crew that authentically wanted to make our experience memorable was epic. We sailed from the Bay Bridge to Golden Gate and back and had the good fortune of doing so on the last day of training for the America's Cup competition. The weather was awesome and the wind was great. So all in all, it couldn't have been any better for my family. While some of those things might not be perfect for you too, the crew of the boat, the boat and the wind are pretty safe bets. Happy sailing

Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

This has to be one of the best adventures I have ever been on. You get to be part of the working crew, and see amazing sights. The crew is informative, skilled and fun. We happened to sail on a day that all the America's Cup boats were out practicing, and that made this even more exciting. We got up close and personal and I got some great photos.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I've sailed on four America's Cup boats, in four different cities, but this was easily my favorite.

USA 76 is amazingly fast. Can't imagine how fast it was in racing trim.

The crew was very pleasant and informative. And the views from under the Golden Gate and Bay bridges are once in a lifetime.

We saw Luna Rossa practicing for the Louis Vuitton cup trials, which was icing on the cake.

Just a really fun thing to do. Highly recommended.